Back in business - ATM withdrawals - why not?

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
I've been into carding a very long time ago.

I know what MSR is, I know what Track2 is.

I want to get back to business. My financial situation has reached rock bottom.

Questions:
1) In the "early days", everyone told me that there was no way to withdraw cash at ATMs. Now I have encountered this on the forum and in the markets.
2) Related to question number 1: why does everyone buy something instead of doing cash out? It is faster and safer. I want to know the whole issue of that.

Since my funds are not large I plan a small investment and small steps to refinance ill gotten gains into new assets. Which path would be the best?

PS. I also need onion URLs for legit markets - I would greatly appreciate your help.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
1) In the "early days", everyone told me that there was no way to withdraw cash at ATMs. Now I have encountered this on the forum and in the markets.
You can withdraw cash from an ATM in 2024. This will require 201 dumps + pins.
When you received the EMV chip, as well as track1+track2+pin. We check the dump for validity, after which we write the data on white plastic and go to cash out at the ATM.

2) Related to question number 1: why does everyone buy something instead of doing cash out? It is faster and safer. I want to know the whole issue of that.
2) There are few verified dump stores or sellers on the market.
No one will sell a dump+pin for $50-100, since it can be written down on plastic and cashed out at an ATM, that is, you can take all the money from the card for yourself.
Only scammers sell cloned cards with balance.

Legit sellers or shops dump+pin can be found in this section:

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
Thanks @Tomcat, I don't want to waste your time with trivial questions, but I just want to understand something.

No one will sell a dump+pin for $50-100, since it can be written down on plastic and cashed out at an ATM, that is, you can take all the money from the card for yourself.
This was just going to be my next question after someone answered the first two. I understand the fact that the person providing the data/cards won't sell them cheap - but why sell them in the first place if he is the one who can make cash out? And why is it that all the time people are talking about shopping and not about cash withdrawals? The difference must be dramatic, or I just don't understand something. Do I need to have some perfect fullz (from a specific country, from a specific bank and go to a specific ATM)?

My investment options are higher than $50, but it would also be nice to know the price range of the products on the market. What you can usually get for how much (rough estimates are enough).

And how much do I need to have in my pocket to start with the cheapest ATM cards for hard cashouts (and lowest cashouts, I know...)? I would also like to use a ready-made card at the beginning, without having to buy an MSR - is that possible or not?

Instore carding is a no-go for me right now. BUT IF there is an option to be as sure as possible that I won't end up in handcuffs, then there's a green light. But I am currently focusing on fast, short actions. And I need cash, without long processes of buying, transporting, selling. It's a paper trail. Back to "why shopping instead of cash".

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
This was just going to be my next question after someone answered the first two. I understand the fact that the person providing the data/cards won't sell them cheap - but why sell them in the first place if he is the one who can make cash out?
It happens that a seller has too many dumps of a pin and sells some part from a large database.
In addition, there are many services that will gladly cash out dumps of pins and send an agreed percentage to the supplier.
In any case, there are only 3 verified stores that offer this data for sale. Before purchasing, you need to carefully study the range they offer and pricing policy.

My investment options are higher than $50, but it would also be nice to know the price range of the products on the market. What you can usually get for how much (rough estimates are enough).

And how much do I need to have in my pocket to start with the cheapest ATM cards for hard cashouts (and lowest cashouts, I know...)? I would also like to use a ready-made card at the beginning, without having to buy an MSR - is that possible or not?
If you want to get easy money, in addition to the dump itself with the pin, you need to buy java-cards (empty white plastic with a magnetic stripe and a chip), an encoder and software for writing data to plastic. Without this kit it will not be possible to record a blank card. Initial costs will be around $500.
If you want to buy only a dump+pin, you can find a service or a person with equipment who will write down the card and cash it out at an ATM. After which he will pay you with the agreed percentage.
Then about $50-100 will be enough for you.

Instore carding is a no-go for me right now. BUT IF there is an option to be as sure as possible that I won't end up in handcuffs, then there's a green light. But I am currently focusing on fast, short actions. And I need cash, without long processes of buying, transporting, selling. It's a paper trail.
When cashing out cloned cards at an ATM, maintain anonymity - wear a mask on your face and a baseball cap on your head so that video cameras cannot identify you.

andromedaguy

Carder
Reaction score
Am also in the Same situation as you are in right now, don't have that much money to spend to find a legit vendor, I want to cashout ATM on my own and brought needed softwares and omnikey to write dumps, but can't buy dump+PIN because of my financial situation, if you can find and brought legit dump, I'll cashout for us and we can split the outcome with percentage,

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
@Tomcat
1) Does the Java Card have to have some kind of standard (i.e. memory) or any will do?
2) Do I need some special recorder or will this java card work with any MSR?

Where can I leave a rating for you to get a reputation point? You helped me a lot and I appreciate it very much.

@andromedaguy, I'll pass.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score

Static EMV clone cards 2024​

Cone your 201s on card.
You can use any writer ez100pu ACR 83 ACR92 omnikey 3121 or NONUS [You only NEED T2] write on jcop21 -36k or jacop31 (versions latest that are now being used now maybe can work with others new coming ones) and it work on all pos models ..when ask pin you insert any 4 digits sample 0000. The buyer will be provided couple of banks which worked and tested on it cause at is it seems it does not work with all banks)
Explanation more: software will write 201 dump on the chip - verifone will read it and approve it.

JCOP: is related to java programming.
this will be cards to write 201s on it.

You need JACOP21-36k or jacop31 model cards. ( java cards)
SO you can find many writers and cards models should be JCOP
there are some writers which do magstrip and chip also together.

Anyways - the important is Java card.
This software works with java cards work with static EMV security not with dynamic. the software was like impossible to do it ! but its done.
Static means the t2 remains the same every transaction.

the good news is that USA is shifting to EMV.
The thing to add is that i will provide from alot of banks that uses static some of them that has been tested on it after purchase. imagine how many banks using STATIC!
Seller of 201s will go far in business.

- Insert your chip card and type any pin (0000) is something very good many countries have EMV to implement it. but you can also force pos to read it.

it works on all models. is not only for them but has been tested on verifones
approx many models will work the important is bank EMV static or dynamic. but u can't know since you don't test the bank dumps bins.

- IF the bin tried on pos is working on pos with random pin then u can clone the t2 on card and withdraw from ATM but you will need original Pin.
- If you have original card of you that handles the same chip model of jacop then u can use your original card to clone on it.

asdfdfgh

He is eager to share his knowledge and get into the details and technicalities. Let's hope for more people like this.

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
@chushpan, much thanks a lot for the additional valuable pill of knowledge!

I would like to make sure, when writing this post, do you mean cash withdrawals at ATMs, NOT instore carding? That is, having the right data, I can prepare the card myself for ATM withdrawals?

At first I thought I would easily come across “cash withdrawal cards”, but it turned out that such are non-existent on the market. Your post reassured me a bit.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to make sure, when writing this post, do you mean cash withdrawals at ATMs, NOT instore carding? That is, having the right data, I can prepare the card myself for ATM withdrawals?
I'm writing about recording dumps with pins on a disc with an EMV chip. Such cards can be easily cashed at modern ATMs. If you write only track2 with a pin without an EMV chip onto a magnetic tape card, then we can cash out such cards only in old ATMs that do not support an EMV chip. In economically developed countries there are few such ATMs and it is a problem to find them.
We can also use plastic with a dump+pin recorded on it to make expensive purchases in stores that have a POS terminal installed.
If we write down only track1 and track2 without a pin, then such cards can only be cashed out at a POS terminal, which do not require entering a pin code.

At first I thought I would easily come across “cash withdrawal cards”, but it turned out that such are non-existent on the market. Your post reassured me a bit.
There are no cloned cards with a balance on the market and they are not for sale. Since carders who know how to write such cards can easily cash them out at ATMs and there is no point in selling easy big money for small money.
Cloned cards with a balance are sold only by scammers who require an advance payment and disappear after receiving the money.
You can independently learn how to record cloned cards with data - track2+pin. If you don’t want to install the skimmer yourself, you can try to buy valid dumps with a pin in some CC shops.
Just buy without regional blocking so that you can cash them in your country.

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
If you don’t want to install the skimmer yourself, you can try to buy valid dumps with a pin in some CC shops.
Just buy without regional blocking so that you can cash them in your country.

Yeah, skimmers are not for me (since I have even an aversion to instore carding), I'll be buying dumps from Abac, any other source is a no-go right now.

I'm living in one of the EU countries, I need to get to know the machines - there are certainly a countable number of them. Are there places on the web where I can read more about them?

By the way, I invite you to talk via Direct Message (we can PGP the messages) if anyone is from the same region - I'm open for any collabo or knowledge sharing.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Where did you find the Abac seller? Are you sure that he is a legit seller and not a scammer? Why does he sell dump+pin and not cash out this data himself?

ATMs can be found in Google Maps, but it does not indicate the ATM of the old model or the new one. If you write down only track2+pin, without an EMV chip, you need to look for ATMs that do not support EMV, but only read the magnetic stripe. Old ATMs can be found if you call the banks and ask, explaining that you have a card without a chip.

If you live in Europe, then carders most often cash out US cards, without regional reference. The more respectable the type of card (determined by bin), the more money is assumed to be on it than on regular ones.

I enjoy communicating in topics on this carding forum. Please ask questions or suggest anything, if I am interested in something, I will first write you a private message on the forum, in which I will indicate my telegram or jabber contact.

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
Where did you find the Abac seller? Are you sure that he is a legit seller and not a scammer? Why does he sell dump+pin and not cash out this data himself?
Abacus. Darknet market. Legit. Been there, done that - I'm semi-experianced in those things. I know how to secure myself online and in the field.

asdfdfgh

Reaction score
Last one: what model of MSR I should get for JACOP21-36k and JACOP31?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Last one: what model of MSR I should get for JACOP21-36k and JACOP31?

5 Best Swipe Magnetic Card Reader [2024]:
  • MSR90 USB Swipe Magnet Credit Card Reader
  • MagTek 21073062 Dynamag Magnesafe Triple Track Magnet Card Reader
  • Yosoo 3 Track USB Mini Credit Card Reader
  • Posunitech Mini Msr100 Swipe Magnetic Reader
  • MSRX 6 Smallest USB Magstripe Credit Card Reader Writer

An MSR encoder of any model with the function of reading and writing magnetic cards is suitable.
Keep in mind that they can only record amp data - track1, track2, track3 and pin code.
Type 101 dumps (without EMV chip) are suitable for recording.
Such dumps can only be cashed out at old ATMs.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
5 Best Swipe Magnetic Card Reader [2024]:
  • MSR90 USB Swipe Magnet Credit Card Reader
  • MagTek 21073062 Dynamag Magnesafe Triple Track Magnet Card Reader
  • Yosoo 3 Track USB Mini Credit Card Reader
  • Posunitech Mini Msr100 Swipe Magnetic Reader
  • MSRX 6 Smallest USB Magstripe Credit Card Reader Writer

An MSR encoder of any model with the function of reading and writing magnetic cards is suitable.
Keep in mind that they can only record amp data - track1, track2, track3 and pin code.
Type 101 dumps (without EMV chip) are suitable for recording.
Such dumps can only be cashed out at old ATMs.
Is there any card cloning document in the forum? I like to read and learn everything

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Is there any card cloning document in the forum? I like to read and learn everything

"How to record dump - tracks 1 and track 2 with a pin and without a pin to a card":

"How To Encode A Blank Card":

"How to Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip":

Jefe0913

Reaction score
"How to record dump - tracks 1 and track 2 with a pin and without a pin to a card":

"How To Encode A Blank Card":

"How to Clone 201 Dumps to EMV Chip":
If I buy a 201 dump do I have to encode the chip? Or can I just make chip unreadable then just use the magnetic strip? And how do I check a dump for validity?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
If you buy 201 dumps, you will not have to encode the EMV chip. In this case, the EMV chip will be unreadable. You can only write a magnetic stripe to a blank card.
You can only use recorded cards at ATMs and POS terminals that read the magnetic stripe.
Some ATMs and POS terminals interact with the EMV chip, but when they cannot read it, they turn to the magnetic stripe. Usually this happens after 3 attempts to read the EMV chip (at first an error appears, but then it works).

When purchasing a dump from a trusted CC store, there is usually a built-in checker. You can also check the card dump for validity using the following checkers:

"Checker [cc, dumps] & secret partition service: www.undef.info":

"SWIPED.XXX - ONLINE DUMPS SHOP EU/USA/WORLD/CHECKER":

"Online Checker CC & DUMPS":

John Conor

Carder
Reaction score
I've been into carding a very long time ago.

I know what MSR is, I know what Track2 is.

I want to get back to business. My financial situation has reached rock bottom.

Questions:

Since my funds are not large I plan a small investment and small steps to refinance ill gotten gains into new assets. Which path would be the best?

PS. I also need onion URLs for legit markets - I would greatly appreciate your help.
Hi everyone! I am in the same situation and looking for a reliable vendor for EMV software.