Australia 201 + PIN don't work?!

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
au 201 d+ps

I don't think that they are region blocked because I skimmed them from Europe, so since I have them from Europe they should work on an Europe ATM that reads magnetic strip. I also have some bins that are Travel Prepaids and those don't work as well. I don't want to send them to anyone to cash them I just need info to cash them myself, if that's possible.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:16 PM ----------

Most bins are Commonwealth ( credit )

You skimmed Au d+ps in Eu .. ???
P:S there's hardly any mag stripe only ATM Left in the eu .
AU 201s Might work in some parts of Asia , like Many Eu d+ps work in the same places . I have had Good Experiences with Eu 201swith my cashers in those places.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
In Australia most of the ATMs read only mag strip, is that correct? If so the best way is to cash them there.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
problem with cashing out in Asia is that you will get first transaction for $222 and then dump get blocked, some countries might give you $444 and then blocked too...

@drop: agree with you, problem might be he's trying to cash out 201 in a ATM able to read chip...

That is correct, the atm that I found in Europe is able to read chip also but when I insert a card without the chip it says: chip was not found, the transaction will be completed using the mag strip. I cashed out other chip cards using it but only from Europe.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Good to know that, dollargreed, usually it is not the case, it depends on machine I guess.

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Can't see why wouldn't the dumps work in Australia ?! I was planning on making a trip there, I have t1,t2,t3 it's impossible not to work there.

Untouched prob would but i doubt the base there will after its been attempted already.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
go Now into NZ to cash them , most of ATM NOT READ chip , and 90% aus bin are open there ! )))
OR go in carabean , mexico , thailand , india ..... ( very good for this job :) )

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've been reading on the forum and most of the ppl said that if you withdraw them from Thailand, etc you would get a lot less money ... from them