Audio wav/track 1 -2 POS skimming decoding

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Very simple to setup and very low investment if you have access to pos machines contact me for business.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can use any POS machiene I want. Also, I hear that audio skimmers it is impossible to have "inturrupt-reading/ jiggle proof". Is it true that audio skimmers only catch about 60% of the tracks swiped through. It seems to me that if you are doing this, its better go go full digital, and build a mag-stripe POS.

What I did was order a trial unit that stores the swipe in plain text to my pc. The unit had the option of encryption, and in the way it sends data. I have it just coming over USB and acting as keyboard input (thus inputting swipe and pin or zip into plain txt file)

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
I can use any POS machiene I want. Also, I hear that audio skimmers it is impossible to have "inturrupt-reading/ jiggle proof". Is it true that audio skimmers only catch about 60% of the tracks swiped through. It seems to me that if you are doing this, its better go go full digital, and build a mag-stripe POS.

What I did was order a trial unit that stores the swipe in plain text to my pc. The unit had the option of encryption, and in the way it sends data. I have it just coming over USB and acting as keyboard input (thus inputting swipe and pin or zip into plain txt file)

Do you have access to business POS machines?
I can get 100% results out of POS using the original machine and without modifying anything on the device transactions will still original

MARSHO2

Reaction score
i have my firend working as sales person for hypercome . i have accese to to tens of terminals . before they go to client

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Please understand we need to have access to POS machines actually working at a store or business in order to steal the info clients swipe

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
PM me your jabber please...

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Very simple to setup and very low investment if you have access to pos machines contact me for business.

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
moved to correct selection

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
To all members i am not asking for any money on this deal you wont be sending me a penny all you need is access to business stores restaurants etc. any POS machine or ATM attached to a phone line.

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Very simple to setup and very low investment if you have access to pos machines from stores restaurants shops etc contact me for business.
Any POS machine is supported only requirement is to be attached to a phone line.

nescafe

al 100!!! A++++ Lucky for me it was a miracle

Ninja

Reaction score
Are you for real? :)

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
It is for real yes?

Last edited:

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Decode Wav->Track2

Service back please contact me for details

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have access to several POS, but not what I need for skimming audio, you can help me with everything I need,