atm cashout

anvil

Carder
Reaction score
once im ready with a cloned dump, do i use any atm or is there specifics or a method to this?
do i need gloves and a mask?
are old gas station atms better than bank atms?
do i use the atm like any regular credit card?
will i kill the card if i check balance at the atm?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
once im ready with a cloned dump, do i use any atm or is there specifics or a method to this?
Any modern ATM that works with a magnetic stripe and an EMV chip is suitable for cashing out.

do i need gloves and a mask?
It is best to cash out cloned cards at night when there are no witnesses. It is not necessary to wear gloves (there are many fingerprints on the keyboard besides yours), but you need to wear a mask in order to hide your face from the video camera installed in the ATM.

are old gas station atms better than bank atms?
If the old ATM only reads information from the magnetic stripe, but you can record 101 dumps + pins without a chip.
If you want to cash out at modern ATMs, then you need to write 201 dumps + pins onto a blank smart card with an EMV chip (IST files are written to the chip).

do i use the atm like any regular credit card?
You need to use the ATM as you would with a regular debit or credit card. We insert the card, enter the PIN code, go to the menu (interface), select check the balance, then press the button to issue cash. All actions are the same as with a regular card.

will i kill the card if i check balance at the atm?
After you cash out the recorded cloned card, you can write new information to it (tracks 1, 2 and pin) and cash it out with the new data.
If the card has deteriorated due to physical impact, it must be disposed of.

Stackbiz201

Carder
Reaction score
Any modern ATM that works with a magnetic stripe and an EMV chip is suitable for cashing out.

It is best to cash out cloned cards at night when there are no witnesses. It is not necessary to wear gloves (there are many fingerprints on the keyboard besides yours), but you need to wear a mask in order to hide your face from the video camera installed in the ATM.

If the old ATM only reads information from the magnetic stripe, but you can record 101 dumps + pins without a chip.
If you want to cash out at modern ATMs, then you need to write 201 dumps + pins onto a blank smart card with an EMV chip (IST files are written to the chip).

You need to use the ATM as you would with a regular debit or credit card. We insert the card, enter the PIN code, go to the menu (interface), select check the balance, then press the button to issue cash. All actions are the same as with a regular card.

After you cash out the recorded cloned card, you can write new information to it (tracks 1, 2 and pin) and cash it out with the new data.
If the card has deteriorated due to physical impact, it must be disposed of.
Bro where can i find non region locked bin for Canada and the real emv x2 software please thank you