ATM Cashout with pen drive

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
A man was arrested at about 22h45 on Monday, after getting cash out more than $ 87 000 in one of the ATMs in the lobby of the branch of the Bank of Brazil located in the height of No. 552 Avenue Penha de France in Penha, east of São Paulo using a pen drive and a keyboard.

Triggered by the monitoring station that provides service to the bank, which detected something unusual on the machine, police officers of the 3rd Company of 51 Battalion arrived quickly on the scene and caught him man named Samuel and he would have 36 years doing the looting. According to the MPs, the boy was helped by an accomplice via cell phone.

The bandit had drawn U.S. $ 87,500.00 just a box with the use of a folding keyboard notebook and a pen drive, installed by the criminal in a USB input accessed through the compartment where was the security camera of the machine. "He (the suspect), with the program installed on pen drive, restarted the machine and typed the value of the notes he wanted to draw: the first one hundred, after the fifty and so on." Said Sergeant Ricardo, a of the officers who made the arrest.

Also according to the police, the man, who has already passed through theft, would not reveal the name or address of the accomplice who helped in the process of withdrawal of the notes. Taken to the 10th Police District, da Penha, was apprehended in the act of robbery

http://translate.google.com/transla...-eletronico-usando-um-pen-drive.shtml&act=url

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Thats old news, this thing been around since 80ties :D

terminatorsalvation.jpg

Last edited:

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
yes...john connor stolen about 400$ lol..its happened on monday in Sao paulo..i heard this gu cashout more then 500k before they caught him

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is even beyond cracking Chip n PIN technology.

Humans make, humans break!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Thats the dream right there..the guy was living it. Too bad he got caught...Thats the future :p If anyone knows more about this scheme please post.

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
I have perfect knowledge of this methods you need complete access to the machine in order to do it, not all machines work if there are any atm technicians around please contact me.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Define full access...like a bluetooth pen-drive connected to the machine that gives you keyboard and mouse access or access like know the combination and steal the cash cassettes ?

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
internal access to hard drive and OS

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
amazing.....must have a inside man or some atm technican that install somehing in atm

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Hmm
The bandit had drawn U.S. $ 87,500.00 just a box with the use of a folding keyboard notebook and a pen drive, installed by the criminal in a USB input accessed through the compartment where was the security camera of the machine.

He accessed a usb through the camera compartment. Imagine diebold opteva...big smoked glass up right part of the atm...picture the glass coming off (it does on the outside, ironically)removing the bullet camera thats in there and maybe squeezing in the pendrive if he knew where. Or maybe it was a usb camera and he created a usb port from the camera wire (even though unlikely as its probably coax). I just gave diebold as an example because I always thought of their camera place as being so big, that someone could use that to gain access to the inside somehow... Brazil atms are crazy though from what I read...

http://www.atmmarketplace.com/article/194139/Is-the-palm-reader-in-the-ATM-industry-s-future

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Hmm

He accessed a usb through the camera compartment. Imagine diebold opteva...big smoked glass up right part of the atm...picture the glass coming off (it does on the outside, ironically)removing the bullet camera thats in there and maybe squeezing in the pendrive if he knew where. Or maybe it was a usb camera and he created a usb port from the camera wire (even though unlikely as its probably coax). I just gave diebold as an example because I always thought of their camera place as being so big, that someone could use that to gain access to the inside somehow... Brazil atms are crazy though from what I read...

http://www.atmmarketplace.com/article/194139/Is-the-palm-reader-in-the-ATM-industry-s-future

Keep digging Sir. :cool:

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Dispenser method works only on wincor machines so don't waste your time

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
he had the key open the atm... i see a lot of mcgiver thinking over here...

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
Right pocoy0 that is the one way most keys are standard

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
This guy surely had access to ATM hard disk before doing this virus. In Brazil, is common thiefs hijack or explode the entire ATM machine, this way ATM hard disks get in wrong hands. After getting the hard disk, anyone with disassembly knowledge can reverse the operational system dlls to discover how dispense cash.

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
Here in my country its working With diebold it's only install a OCX and DLL in system32 on windows root, and having a track configurated for that, some People are working with this here

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:14 AM ----------

he had the key open the atm... i see a lot of mcgiver thinking over here...

Yes you must have the key a technician clothes and a big and square iron balls to open an ATM

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
This is possible and requires reverse engineering and recognizing certain patterns. You can lab a test environment depending on your resources, contacts like that can be tough to find. Coding wise it can't be that tough I imagine, but RE'ing the stuff can be a little pincher, nothing that can't be done by the average person of expertise in the field. Just need the right contacts so that one can properly work and develop for this attack vector

Ninja

Reaction score
He's good. :)