ATM CASH MACHINE HACK FOR SALE!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I'm ONLY SELLING 5 COPY'S OF THESE!

Price: 200LR

PM and ask for jabber or icq! ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE!!! DONT WASTE MY TIME! AND YES ESCROW IS ACCEPTABLE

GET THIS WHILE IT STAYS AT THIS PRICE.!

AN Easy to Understand Manual on how to walk up to certain ATM machines
and get straight into admin/control to make Note Dispensing changes.

The Manual covers two of the most available on the streets ATM machines.
Triton & Tranax.

Every time you walk into a shop with a ATM its likely it will be one of these on
the manual.

Can be mastered in seconds.

As there are so many of these world wide its so easy to find one.

**There is no refund as i know it works and use it my self from time to time.**

Here are some FAQ's.

Please read before you need to pm me.

Works Worldwide "USA, EU, UK, ASIA, AUS, RUS" Everywhere!.

The ATM's are all over the world.

There usually the ones you find in Arcades/Malls, General Stores, Bars/Pubs
Gas/Petrol Stations, Corner Shops ect ect.

THE ATM'S are accessed by using the keypad in certain combinations
IE pressing a certain type of key combination at once.

Which gets you straight into the admin control panel.

This is where you change the values on dispensing cash/notes.

The machine doesn't know if it has 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100's in it.

If we change the dispense settings from/to 5.00 $/£/€
bills then for a 20.00 withdrawl we get 80.00 instead.

And your bank or what ever card you use only gets charged the original amount.

Advisable too Change the settings back after your transactions Simple no one
is the wiser although i do recommend take precautions ie dont spin the machine
every day ect, just rotate as many machines as you can find.

All the ATM machine's
leave the factory with the default setting's most owners never bother to change
these defaults, Because most people are too scared to mess about with money.!
Period.

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.
DEER assigned.

Fairytales is on other part of earth.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja, Seriously? Have you even tried it? I'll send you a copy!! You'll see it works!! WTF

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:37 AM ----------

Ninja, And these doesnt mean it work on every ATM! It only works on 2 of them!! Seriously! I didn't even break any rules!!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Actually I can verify this works. However the scam has been caught on a bunch of years ago and most of those atms are administered by company which changed all default passwords, would be very difficult to find atm with default password, but if you did yes it is possible.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
DEER status because you try and sell METHOD which is not allowed on CPRO!!!!

Also this method is ove5 years old and DOES NOT WORK on new machines because they require you change the admin PIN prior to the machine working (will not go online with stock pin as before). 95% of all ATM with this hack have been fix by companies that manage/lease them to stores.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I've been using it for the past 3 days now! And it does give the admin pass!!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
You don't get it... :) What was your success rate with working default pin?

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Good 75% Cause some store mangers change the default pin but I got after dump Indian people that are lazy and don't change it! And I go after the old ATMS

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I believe this method was widely documented online and on youtube a few years back and I highly doubt this would work anywhere EXCEPT 3rd world countries.

That being said....If you want to prove yourself, you should use escrow with older/senior members here and prove your case... If it works, they'll confirm truthfully and release the funds because your asking price isnt something worth the ripper status to any reputable member here.

In any case, with a little googling people should be able to find this method online....

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I'll try to make a video today of it!

Ninja

Reaction score
Arab707
You dispense money.

ANYONE TELL ME - WHATS THE REASON OF SELLING IT HERE for 200? lol
u can make thousands by the matter of minutes if u have 75 percents success rate.
Damn. When you, ppl, would be able to think a little and make SIMPLE math?

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Arab707
You dispense money.

ANYONE TELL ME - WHATS THE REASON OF SELLING IT HERE for 200? lol
u can make thousands by the matter of minutes if u have 75 percents success rate.
Damn. When you, ppl, would be able to think a little and make SIMPLE math?

And make Ninja have less work to do to protect your a.. lol
And that is correct if you had that method why would anyone sell it?
If i had it I would fly to every third world country and clean up lol :rolleyes:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah if u make money every day why u sell? Sell = more people do it = more ATM fixed = less people ever do it that already know.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
used this same method back in 2005 - 6. Just a note of advise for buyers .. most of the machines it works on are "self fill" atms . Which means if they are in shop / mall ..owner of shop or mall admin are filling them up and charging specific % for cash withdrawls. When u do this .. banks dont loose money they do .. coz thier totals wont add up ...

So when u walk in next time trust me they will be damn suspicious of U and if they see u making some big widrawls I will not be surprised as u will be asked some nasty questions ..!! + likely hood of loosing atm as they will stop it and shut it down after first hit ...

How ever the point is if u are willing to do it .. go out of area .. find 10 - 15 atms ... where this pin works .... make a route and then just hit them straight for 2 - 3 days and never go back again ...!!!

As for owner of method i can see that method may be good for him couple of weeks ago but as atms have been upgraded or simply pin changed this method is dead now .. and he is trying to make some extra change from this ...!!!

gizzvn

Professional
Reaction score
used this same method back in 2005 - 6. Just a note of advise for buyers .. most of the machines it works on are "self fill" atms . Which means if they are in shop / mall ..owner of shop or mall admin are filling them up and charging specific % for cash withdrawls. When u do this .. banks dont loose money they do .. coz thier totals wont add up ...

So when u walk in next time trust me they will be damn suspicious of U and if they see u making some big widrawls I will not be surprised as u will be asked some nasty questions ..!! + likely hood of loosing atm as they will stop it and shut it down after first hit ...

How ever the point is if u are willing to do it .. go out of area .. find 10 - 15 atms ... where this pin works .... make a route and then just hit them straight for 2 - 3 days and never go back again ...!!!

As for owner of method i can see that method may be good for him couple of weeks ago but as atms have been upgraded or simply pin changed this method is dead now .. and he is trying to make some extra change from this ...!!!
what u mean :D

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah this method works alright but it only works on old machines whose default passes went unchanged even after all the advisories went out.

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm your icq sounds intresting ill buy it if works :)

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE! THE REASON IT WAS WORKING FOR ME WAS CAUSE I TARGETED VERY LOW POP CITYS! AND GAS STATIONS THAT ARE VERY LOW SECURITY AND MOSTLY OWNED BY HICKS! I ALRIGHT GAVE IT TO SOME FRIENDS AND THEY SAID IT DIDNT WORK ONLY ONE TIME AND THAT WAS CAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF THE CITY AND WENT TO A MIDDLE OF NO WHERE. ADMIN IF YOU CAN REMOVE THESE CAUSE I CAN'T CAUSE YOU DEERED ME AND SORRY!

ALSO HERE IS THE FILE FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS IT: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/WAugcQ5QUKkVySsVPhQwKlxLvcaJAMHO

ADMIN IF YOU CAN PLEASE REMOVE DEER I WOULD BE HAPPY!! I WAS A SENIOR MEMBER HERE AND NEVER RIPPED AND ALWAYS BEEN TRYING TO HELP! HOPE THESE WORKS FOR YOU GUY :)