Article about CC+SSH/SOCKS5 for beginners

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
I will write about such a seemingly trifle, but in fact a very important thing for a beginner, like time optimization when combining SSH/SOCKS5+CC. I don’t use RDPs yet.
I don’t like to depend on someone (sellers can be offline), so my choice, in view of price and independence, fell on:

1. Socks5
2. Proxy.
3. Any CC shop.
4. Paid (private checker) that does not kill CC. I don't post links. 50 checks in my checker cost about $1. They are chargeless. The amount is not withdrawn. Convenient and doesn't charge your credit card. Not one of them killed me.
5. Anonymity verification services. I use http://whoer.net/. Sex in a threesome is better than in a twosome, that’s why I use them together. I just bookmark them in the browser I use. This is also a small part of “Time Optimization”.

1. We have already registered in the SSH/SOCKS5 search service.
Let's launch the client. The principle is the same for all countries. I have already chosen USA. Next, the program prompts me to select a state. And if you are a beginner, this is a whole challenge for you.
In the screenshot I showed what you need to pay attention to when choosing. We should put it on the name of the state. We look at the number of socks5/sshs in the state.
We choose the fattest state, or one of the fattest ones.
We do the same when choosing a CITY in a STATE. We choose the fattest city. Next, in the screenshot below you can see that the program will show us all the socks available in this MAJOR CITY, MAJOR STATE, MAJOR COUNTRY. Select the shoe you like and right-click on the toe and press the BL CHECK button. This way we will immediately understand whether the socks5 is clean or dirty. The screenshot shows a pure sox and it would seem that everything is fine, you can take the sox and buy a CC But no. This is just an illusion of the sock's virginity and innocence. Activate the double socks5 by clicking on it and enable Proxyfier. I will not stoop to setting up such programs.

2. Socks5 is connected. Go to http://whoer.net/. On whoer.net we look at: Country: United States Region: New York (NY) City: Brooklyn ZIP code: 11223 What's so funny about this? The problem is that the region and city may not correspond to what you have chosen or may not be displayed at all. Those. you made a selection on Brooklyn in Sox, the sock is in the section with Brooklyn, but in fact in whoer.net, it is from the state of Arizona, the city of Phoenix.

By default, we look at the Blacklist and time compliance, webRTC, etc.
To mess up at this stage for a newbie is like pissing on two fingers.

Check proxy. The port column may show the proxy port - 80. I don’t know whether this is critical or not, because... little experience. But I didn't take any risks. I didn’t take these and went back to looking for socks.
An important factor is also the speed of the sock. It can be viewed in Proxyfier. Start loading pages and go to the speed tab or look in the lower right corner of the program.
If the speed is up to 3kb, look for a new socks5.
7kb - already suits me, no matter how it sounds.
I ship gifts. According to my scheme, which I describe here, it takes about 40 minutes to drive in 1 . From choosing a sox to driving in. From this I get $35. I think it's normal for a beginner.
If a sock suddenly falls off, it happens somewhere in 10%. Don't piss. It could just fall off. Close your browser, close your proxy. Try reconnecting in the socks client. Then launch Proxyfire and the browser again.
By adhering to this strategy in socks, you will eliminate most of the jambs that you could only identify experimentally and save many hours of time that could be spent on hammering.

3. Socks5 in a major city is connected and tested. Great. I forgot to mention that at the moment when you make a selection by city in the socks client, in shop_ss, you need to make the same selection to make sure that the cards are in stock.
!!!turning point!!!
Let's move on to buying CC. I recommend shops where there is no automatic receipt when purchasing. You need shops where the receipt is at your discretion. Those. you buy a credit card and you are given 10-20 minutes to check the card in the store and receive money back in the event of its death.
We buy the CC we like, go to our paid-private chargeless checker. I can't write a link. Make up your own mind. We insert our credit card there and press check.
If the card is dead, check it in the shop and get an exchange. If not, then there are 2 options. Moreover, one of them for a beginner will be a New Year’s gift from me.

Option a:
Leave the credit card and calmly enter it.

Option b:
If you make Egypt, for example games or something else, then you can do this:
Let’s go back, to the top of the article, to the word “pivot point”.
At this stage, we have a configured sox already screwed to the system and a choice of a shop for the sox.
We register at the post office, go to the site we are interested in with gift cards, which are sent instantly. For example, game keys.
Let's start the shop by following the links and registering an account.
Once the shop is warmed up and all that remains is to enter the data that is on the credit card, at this moment we buy the credit card. We check in a private checker. If the card is alive, we have 5-10 minutes.
We move our ass, we do the hammering.
We receive the key by mail and, using our ingenuity, kill the credit card. I did this by attempting to purchase for a large amount, immediately after entering.
We check the card again in a private checker. If she’s dead, then we check in the store and get a money back.
Like this. You don't have to spend money on CC. I checked it personally. Rolls in two shops 100%.

Last edited by a moderator: