are cc - btc methods actually working?

brownpickle

Reaction score
the more i read the more confusing it gets. some suggests methods that work on btc purchasings.

then i red that these sites will force people to use only vbv cards. like i tried non vbv cc and shop suggested that card wo't be accepted, and i need to try another one. suggesting it's a non vbv card, and for that reason not beeing accepted?

is anyone actually having hits on these methods?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Cryptocurrency carding involves the use of non vbv or auto vbv cards. On some exchanges and exchangers that trade in cryptocurrency, it is impossible to pay with such cards. Also, if you are using a non vbv card and the OTP entry window appears, then you can assume that the card is invalid.

It is possible to choose the right site on which to engage in carding using non vbv cards. For example, many suitable sites can be found in the Google Play Market or Apple Store for the query "buy cryptocurrency". To buy coins, it is best to use a properly configured phone.

Blanka013

Reaction score
the more i read the more confusing it gets. some suggests methods that work on btc purchasings.

then i red that these sites will force people to use only vbv cards. like i tried non vbv cc and shop suggested that card wo't be accepted, and i need to try another one. suggesting it's a non vbv card, and for that reason not beeing accepted?

is anyone actually having hits on these methods?
Hey man I’m looking for non vbv ccs I can help you out as well maybe lmk

brownpickle

Reaction score
Cryptocurrency carding involves the use of non vbv or auto vbv cards. On some exchanges and exchangers that trade in cryptocurrency, it is impossible to pay with such cards. Also, if you are using a non vbv card and the OTP entry window appears, then you can assume that the card is invalid.

It is possible to choose the right site on which to engage in carding using non vbv cards. For example, many suitable sites can be found in the Google Play Market or Apple Store for the query "buy cryptocurrency". To buy coins, it is best to use a properly configured phone.
Thanks Lord.

to gain access to someones google pay account? you got to buy accounts with cookies? I have rooted my pixel5, run magisk ,lsposed under zygisk, have hiden magisk root from all google services. i know how to set proxies on phone.

I tried Lush Logins store on telegram, but the paypal and google pay accounts he was selling, the cookies didn't work. after hours of trying to convert his cookies and help of antidetect browser support, they told me the cookies are bad/faulty. account was nearly year old, so no suprise there.