Appeal reputation!

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
still no resolution to these. unfounded, in the face of evidence that i do have the method (just too much $ for anyone here to buy).

atest Reputation Received
USA Tax Refund Method (TURBOTAX) - $4k per refund!
09-02-2012 04:59 AM ketchupman idiot ripper newb
08-02-2012 11:24 AM arrestmeifyoucan Ripper trying hard to rip. This is not trolling.
04-02-2012 10:40 PM arrestmeifyoucan Без коментариев

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Rep don't mean shit on this forum anymore. Go ahead and get me to -100. Still won't stop me from posting here.
It will only hurt other members who I can't give +1 reps too. Forum has turned to shit.

needned

Reaction score
I NEED TO CHANGE MY IP FREQUENTLY... WHAT CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST I USE.... PLS I NEED SERIOUS SUGGESTION AS I AM NEW TO CHANGING OF IPS.. I WANT TO BE CHANGING IP LOCATIONS IN THE USA

zigoom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
some moth** Fuc*** -1 me here for no reason please support remove my (-)
after i listed them in black list they -1 me lol! rippers !!!

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
received -1 from 'floppycopy' he is now banned and marked ripper status on blacklist section after ninja verified my logs, would like to have it removed from reputation..thank you admin

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
As i said time ago, i have 2 times -1 from same person, could anyone take out one, i think its ok one time, everybody free to say what want, but no so many and many as i explained, thanks, waiting for a solution.
Dear moderator,

Plrax write to me negatives rep, i understand that he can write one, but not 2 or 3....example i have 10 person that say im good, and only one person write many negative rep can fuck rep only one person , i think this must be forbiden.
I said to supermod, and remove one negative, but again he do it, please do something ,thanks

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
plrax and marioperezmd give me -1 without any reason ans say i m a ripper admin plz ask him what proof i m a ripper ??this is a gang who give -1 to new users ,ninja i m new and many new user there i wait for admain cuz he ll doing good with me......

Last edited:

madray

RIPPER
Reaction score
нужен залив на ук ллоидс персонал
26-02-2012 03:21 AM alkotrash неадекватен.
отдам ролку
26-02-2012 03:03 AM RayBan думаю по умнеешь..

эсли нинравитса как лиуди пишут по руский ..то ни мая бида,ета уже етих лиудей ниадекватнаст.. и эсли цио ниясна на примую пажалста,а ни мусарит каво папала незашто - репами. спасибо и харошава дниа

byanetwork

Reaction score
hello , i got a -1 from fuckel because i try to offer a service to him.. can u review pls admin

mr_shawty

DEER
Reaction score
i got -1 from jimservice because he said i tried to blackmail him but logs he posted prove i did not ask for refund or blackmail. can you please review

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
As i said time ago, i have 2 times -1 from same person, could anyone take out one, i think its ok one time, everybody free to say what want, but no so many and many as i explained, thanks, waiting for a solution.

Ninja please could say something about my case,i understand you are so busy, but many moths,thanks

Reactions: PlraX

PlraX

borron y cuenta nueva

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
the pass is shit i give u +1 again...give me u too back again and all ok

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Dear Ninja,

I understand you are very busy however I still expect and believe you're the only one to help resolve my situation with -1 rep I got from Yoga. The whole story was, I got ripped off for $540 by somebody that cloned his name. I challenged him, he got mad and gave me -1 rep.

I presented proof I was ripped in his (Yoga's) name and he saw I had a legitimate claim and ever since the -1 remains and the counter ceases to count after I post on the forum to this date. Reported the situation to Admin while you (Ninja) was away but never got a resolution to date.

I am appealing to your sense of fair and balance judgmental routine to please look into this issue and bring it to a conclusive fair ending for all parties involved.

Thank you.

bybydejau

Reaction score
hi, some one left negative feedback for me for no reason. Why is that ? Can you please remove it ? I never did nothing bad

Feedback received from: mn0g0 .
Coz i wrote in his thread about his shop, that he dont give refunds for UK cvv's !!!!!! Its not fair ! He left feedback saying: stupid^

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Member: dylan.path , gave -1 rep to me for no reason. I have NEVER deal with him and he also didnt put any comment on the rep ; he just did it because he wanted to.

Need these fixed , thank you.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
The same minus rep again along with another guy , username: coolmoe

The last he did it 2 times wich clearly shows he does these on purpose and probably the 2 accounts are the same person , never dealt with any of then.

LOOX

Carder
Reaction score
Two members put me negative reputation in the forum Thread FREEBIES which is prohibited by rules of the forum.

8.4 Запрещается раздача за репутацию в разделе "Халява"

Please remove these negatives from me.

dylan.path

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
The same minus rep again along with another guy , username: coolmoe

The last he did it 2 times wich clearly shows he does these on purpose and probably the 2 accounts are the same person , never dealt with any of then.

I think you know the reason very well chato ;)

No need to act polite and cry about it.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
The same person minus rep again and clearly shows in the open hes doing these because he wants too , also its clear its a clone account , if you check hes rep all of the suddent gets bumped to +10 , and the same user "coolmoe" +rep him after i gave negative feedback to him.

Last edited:

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
i got deer for spamming advertising, but ive been on this board for nearly 4 years and i hardly ever post. I wanna post again daddy +_+