Anyone know if these shops are Legit?

jrobbie0816

Reaction score
I only buy EU/Asia/South American dumps and sadly things just have not been the same since track2.name closed its doors earlier this month. In their absence I have tried several online dump shops with little or no success. I mean like the cards are dead without me ever swiping or checking them 2 days after purchase (I order matching plastic embossed online & my experience is that checking the dumps on the phone kills them more often than not, even though truly legit dumps should be able to withstand the checker). Here are the shops I tried without any success...

getdumps.ru
bestdumps.eu
perfect-numbers.ru
privateshop.ws
dumps.li
mydumps.name
coin13.us
gooddump.tk

Anyone else know of or tried these shops with or without success? Would love to get some feedback from you thanks.

byanetwork

Reaction score
i have tried bestdumps.su and privateshop.ws and theyre 50% good....soo for now im still seching for a good shop.. if anyone know pls reffer to good one thanks

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
TRACK2.NAME was the best now Im also looking just like you man' privateshop.cc sucks . I need to try Kstuff . topdumps.pro looks ok' feshop is always down . I think vendors are better somebody let me know.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
t12shop.cc GOOD valid rate

i think dumps vendor source is starting a new site which should be very VERY nice as he been around for a long time)

boris chekov

Reaction score
I believe getdumps.ru are rippers. I funded my account but the system would not let me order dumps. Reverted me to another page. Admin never responded back to me. The whole setup is suspect. They took me $150 -- Buyer beware

allu1bin

Reaction score
u mean getdumps.org ? only when stuff is fresh , like few hours then its ok.kstuff is missing . and topdumps.tv or topdumps.pro . same like getdumps.org only when fresh. some time i even get the same dumps from the 2 of them