ANYONE HEARD FROM COCAINO?

atas

Professional
Reaction score
has anyone got contact with cocaino(dump vendor)?One of the best dump vendor and left with a good rep without ripping anyone if anyone has contact with him let me know I was a really good customer of his.

Ninja

Reaction score
Now wait numerous rippers will come to your PM and icq saying what they know real contact and after sending money to them/their "cocainos" they will disapear with your money for cocaino.
:D

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Wasnt he busted in Brazil? Fake POS or breaking chip and pin?? Maybe I thinking of someone else, but I remember there being a post about it, I think on c.su, but it didnt garner much attention

atas

Professional
Reaction score
last time I heard he retired but lol everyone knows in this game there is no retirement.

Reaction score
lol

atas

Professional
Reaction score
hows primero stuff lala?last time I used it results wasnt so good.

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
what happened to prada, .....cpac i dont know if they ripped anyone last i saw on crdr before i got booted for no reason he had issue with someone over skimmer cable then a vendor who knows him says he was locked up and someone had his icq but he's out .. his dumps used to work even though he was expensive and cocky him and bad b helped me alot.. cocaino was great vendor my problem is i dont talk on forum too much and when i find one good vendor i dont try others then come back and now cant find one vendor to get one dump to buy a damm cheeseburger .. mr bin was last vendor for me but his work went to shit as of late....
pl and tzar were good vendors as well tzar still online but doesnt sell anymore

Last edited: