anybody tried returning there merchandise back to the store?

nightlyfe

Reaction score
If your in the usa have you guys carded lets say macy's and then return to a different macy's a week later or a day later and return the merchandise for a gift card?
It seems to work for me and I even give the original receipt and the gift card wont expire at least no customers have complained.
let me know what you guys think.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Over here when you swipe something they refund the card, but I don't know about having a gift card of the store, never thought of it.

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Over here when you swipe something they refund the card, but I don't know about having a gift card of the store, never thought of it.

if you card anything almost anywhere is USA if you ask for a gift receipt you can go back to the store and get gc, they will not refund money to credit card or give you cash, only store credit; Same thing if you show up without
a receipt, but if you show up with no receipt they will ask for your personal
info.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I do this all the time. I return carded stuff to stores and they pay me in cash. I just give the item with receipt and they pay me cash. This is in Norway and works only with stores who has this customer care policy. Also it will only work with amounts like under 1K as shops does not carry so much money in cash here.