Another bunch of questions!

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Hello, the community is so friendly to answer such basic questions, so I would ask a couple more.

Is there any way to get the valid card dumps from the online markets? I see that this is a real problem to get anything to actually work, is this just like that or there are actually vendors that sells +50% valid cards? I've seen many "card sellers" statistics and when you see +40% valid card you can consider it very good. But most of the sellers sells stuff with like +10% of chance that the card will be just fine. So my questions are:

1. Is there any way to actually check if the card will be working? For example checking zip codes, streets etc. I assume that more "prestigious" street the much higher chance for it to actually work. Of course there are also these "valid checkers" but I'm not so sure if it even works.

2. Are there even vendors with such high chance of valid cards? If I'm not mistaken I don't think that such high chances are even possible.

3. This question was made for our beloved professional users, do you recommend any vendor? Or it is really just one big lottery.

4. Are BINs that important if it comes to real carding? Are there better and worse BINs in this case? Or you can just use whichever you want? I know that on online carding it is really important to have good BIN but what if it comes to real carding?

So I think that's all!

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, the community is so friendly to answer such basic questions, so I would ask a couple more.

Is there any way to get the valid card dumps from the online markets? I see that this is a real problem to get anything to actually work, is this just like that or there are actually vendors that sells +50% valid cards? I've seen many "card sellers" statistics and when you see +40% valid card you can consider it very good. But most of the sellers sells stuff with like +10% of chance that the card will be just fine. So my questions are:
Hello. There are many stores on the market offering dumps for sale. There are much fewer stores selling valid dump+pin, since any seller who has such material can independently cash out dump+pin and take all the profits for themselves.
The validity of dumps depends on the freshness of the database loaded for sale. In any case, all stores replace invalid material.

1. Is there any way to actually check if the card will be working? For example checking zip codes, streets etc. I assume that more "prestigious" street the much higher chance for it to actually work. Of course there are also these "valid checkers" but I'm not so sure if it even works.
It is best to check card dumps in a special checker. Usually the checker is linked to a dump store, but you can check the validity in third-party checkers.
Here I found a few:
The main thing is that the checker does not kill the cards and they remain valid and suitable for cashing.

2. Are there even vendors with such high chance of valid cards? If I'm not mistaken I don't think that such high chances are even possible.
There are plenty of sellers of map dumps; they exist and always offer material for sale. It is best to buy dumps from fresh databases. All sellers can be found in this section of the forum:

3. This question was made for our beloved professional users, do you recommend any vendor? Or it is really just one big lottery.
I cannot specifically advise or recommend anyone, since all sellers have different percentage of card validity and different terms of sale. You can check, for example, these stores that offer pin dumps for sale:

4. Are BINs that important if it comes to real carding? Are there better and worse BINs in this case? Or you can just use whichever you want? I know that on online carding it is really important to have good BIN but what if it comes to real carding?
For real carding, you can select bold bins of cards, since it is assumed that the amount for cashing out on them will be much greater than on classic cards.
For example, you can pay attention to such card bins as “platinum”, “elite”, “gold”, “infinity”, “black” and other similar premium segments.