American Express Gift Cards (METHOD)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Since lots of you kept bugging about buying the "Method" of how i get American Express Gift Cards so easily, i've decided to put up a thread.

Here's how it goes

1. I will not supply you with any materials.
2. I will not save up the method in a lame text and send it to you (It will be real-time conversation going through step by step)
3. I will provide screenshots through step by step to show you the real trick that it actually works.
4. Once order is approved, You don't have to worry about it being charged back nor refunded nor the delivery/shipment being stopped.
5. My american express giftcards stayed up for a whole month with no worry and i still use them.

PRICE

1. New Price
Simply $2500, If you think about it, you can make them back within 1-2 orders of gc's.

Payment

LR ONLY.. And ESCROW IS absolutely accepted via Ninja Only.

SPECIAL NOTE

DONNOT ASK ME TO PM YOU, YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU GO FOR IT AND PM YOURSELF! Cause seriously people with "pm me" message is kinda lame , stupid and unserious.

ONLY METHOD, NOT SELLING THE CARDS.

*It will only be sold to few people as courtesy of not killing the method.

Thank you.

Last edited:

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Thread is active, just updated the rules and how it will go.

Thank you

Pope

Reaction score
One question, why only Ninja for escrow? You know its very hard to get ahold of him for escrow!

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Pope, Because i donnot trust anyone else.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
CLOSED

Already sold it to 5 persons, not willing to sell it to more people so it don't get fucked.

Thank you.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
Damn so fast ? i thought that i can contact you about it !

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
dark3r.cvv, Already 6 bought it, I don't want alot to know about it, so it don't get screwed if you know what i mean.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
No problem i understand !

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Since i am still being bugged about it, I've decided to still sell it again with a Higher price, so no ordinary people would buy it and share it for free..

New Price is $2500

If anyone is still wondering about Escrow since its getting a higher price, I'd say yes, with full confidence through Ninja ONLY!

I will sell it to 3-4 more persons, once sold, i will ask admin to drop the thread, so i don't get bugged about selling more and i will ignore/dismiss any upcoming messages "Even if you asked me to wait and were late."

Thank you

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
SellToAnyOne, Gift card (physical plastic).

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
2 more buyers then i am closing the thread and dismissing any upcoming messages regarding purchasing it.

majikz

Professional
Reaction score
will we need USA drop tho cause on there site says they only ship to USA address

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
majikz, yes

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
NOT UPPING MY THREAD

BUT THIS IS A COURTESY CALL FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ.. I ONLY SELL METHOD I WILL NOT SELL CARDS ITSELF, ONLY THE METHOD.

Thank you.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Price lowered back to $1500, and willing to sell it to 3 extra before closing down.