American Express Fullz !!!!

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Legit guy. Bought some fullz and came with everything as advertised and a big balance ;)

novelty50

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Can you pm me your icq please?

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Which email you talking about ? Any check your PM's .

Fresh Update Of Amex Fullz Is here . Search Options are still available so be quick to fetch your cards :p

Regards

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
Excelent A++

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback

TheMechanic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Anyone looking for American Express fulls, he is your guy.

unfortunately got a bad full recently, it was one already expired. I am sure he just didnt notice this, I will talk to him when he is online again.

Every other full from this guy has been A++++.

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
As others I also have to confirm that I am satisfied with gangsterz's service provided. Good and honest seller.

TheMechanic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I recently got some fulls on a trade, and as stated above I recently got a bad set of fulls. He replaced them free of charge, I am glad to know that Gangster stands behind his product and replaced the expired account.

*update: I hope it is just bad luck on my part, but the replacement full's credit card is not the one listed on the account provided. The credit card is also dead.*

Gangster is a good guy, anyone dealing with him will tell you this. He is near the end of his list and has a somewhat old update. For this reason, a few cards were past their prime. He replaced both cards that didn't work. His service goes above and beyond, and his product... speaks for itself *its just amazing*

Last edited:

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Guys , Hold for the fresh Update to come . It will be added this week for sure . Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause to anyone .

Regards

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Thank's for the feedback bro ..

A good Quantity of American Express Fullz Updated . This is probably the last update of this year , so come fetch your stuff now!!! :p

spyphantom

Reaction score
I've been trying to contact you on jabber for the last 3 days but you don't respond. I'm interested in buying 2 AMEX fullz.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
gangstas, fullz are gangsta (for real) good shit bro AAA++++++++++