Amazon Prime Gift mining from logs

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
This will be the shortest manual, but it works, which I will now prove to you.

Usually Amazon logs recommend working with a product, but sometimes we get accounts to which we cannot find out the number of the attached CC or the account is very weak in terms of orders, and you intuitively understand that it is almost impossible to pull a regular product out of this account. Amazon Prime Gift comes to our rescue.

The advantage of this gift over others is that it never requires a CC number. If you try to hammer in, for example, PSN hyift, you will need the CC number, as if you had changed your address.

The downside is that the most you can squeeze out of your account is $ 150-250.

Let's start

First, we need an Amazon account with logs or brute. Search Amazon "Prime Gift" and press Enter. We will be redirected to the gift purchase page. Check the box "Gift Amazon Prime" and click on it. Now we need to enter the mail of the recipient of the gift, I recommend entering the owner's mail, but if for some reason there is no access to his mail, we insert our left mail.

Next, we go to the payment page and see what we like about this gift - we are not asked for a CC number.

Click the Pay button, go to the owner's mail and delete the incoming purchase message and preferably add Amazon to spam.

Then we wait for the gift, it comes in the format of an activation link, which we need to copy and sell to the buyer.

Attention! I recommend taking screenshots of the payment methods and addresses in your account (this may be required when restoring access). If the gift is not given to us the first time, we will restore the account in 4-5 hours and make a second operation.

Attention! This method is not suitable as the main method for processing logs. I recommend only practicing logging with this method when the account is weak for the product.