amazon E GIFTS CARDS from jimmy tanga

tommy23

Carder
Reaction score
hi guys , I want to put this issue since I have a lot of curiosity as to jimmy tanga carding E - giftcards amazon USA from $ 10 to $ 2,000 or more, I was buying their e - gifts card for more than year and a half and never had problems, I've trying myriad ways in carding amazon but have not had results, if Jimmy could carding high and those amounts in amazon giftcards, there must be some method to realize what to jimmy tanga, you have any ideas they can share?. The last time I talked with Jimmy was in December 2012, and he said he was retiring from carding, that hurts, and never revealed his secret. I welcome your post . sorry for my English :confused:

jimmy tanga forever the best in amazon :rocks​

club77

RIPPER
Reaction score
How to card amazon gift card buy enroll and change phone number and get socks that match city of enroll go order and wait for call from amazon or call good luck

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Was thinking about it too. I know regular people use their reward points from their credit cards (chase, amex and few others) and get gift cards with them. So if you were to get online chase full or any amex you could maybe use the owners rewards points (if any) to get amazon gcs? So few online accs with alot of reward points unused could be a good source for gc $. I'm sure there are multiple other complications along the way :) Someone else input?

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Get accs from botnet, make egift, simple