AllPsdTemplates - Все PSD шаблоны документов! Лучшие цены!

AlonArt

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Устали платить сервисам по отрисовке документов за однотипную работу? Приобретай шаблоны и рисуй документы самостоятельно!
Ты удивишься, насколько это просто.

В наличии имеются паспорта, права, айди карты, утилити биллы, банковские выписки для большинства стран.
Вы можете самостоятельно редактировать - поставить любое имя, адрес, номер, дату рождения, дату окончания действия, менять фото,
поставить нужную подпись и т.д.

Чтобы редактировать данные шаблоны вам понадобится Adobe Photoshop, вы можете так же приобрести его на сайте.

https://allpsdtemplates.com/

ksahinergen

Reaction score
allpsdtemplates[.]com scam page and AlonArt Scammer.

I paid 50$ total 2 psd template but not give me to files he just writes send me payment only 'send me payment' on telegram.

My paid proof

Alternatives

AlonArt

BANNED
Reaction score
Post in thread 'AllPsdTemplates - Все PSD шаблоны документов! Лучшие цены!' by ksahinergen has been reported by AlonArt. Reason given:
That's not my account. The user got on my fake in telegram. My name shows as 1 2 in telegram.

Content being reported:
allpsdtemplates[.]com scam page and AlonArt Scammer.

I paid 50$ total 2 psd template but not give me to files he just writes send me payment only 'send me payment' on telegram.

My paid proof

Alternatives

AlonArt

BANNED
Reaction score
That's not my account. The user got on my fake in telegram. My name shows as 1 2 in telegram.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
As we can see from the screenshots, the correspondence was conducted via Telegram: @AlonArt
It was from this contact that he was deceived.
This contact is indicated in all your river topics.
You did not write that you are not using this contact or that it was hijacked or access was lost.

AlonArt

BANNED
Reaction score
It is just a name in telegram. Try to find me in telegram by yourself and you will see they are changing one letter in their names trying to scam people.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You yourself have indicated this particular telegram contact.
Therefore, he turned there.
Even if you were mistaken, you shouldn't have indicated someone else's telegram contact.
Please don't fool us.
It is in this contact that they continue to try to cheat on all the services that you provide.
If you are honest and respectable and did not deceive anyone, then:
1. Provide links on the forum where there are recommendations about your service for March-April-May.
2. Check with the admin or provide a link to the forum where you were verified.
3. Pay for the advertisement of your service or provide a link where you have already paid for the advertisement.
Usually scammers cannot make these elementary points.