ALL CARDERS WELCOME FOR FRESH STUFF

atas

Professional
Reaction score
how do people get in contact with him?I have been trying to contact this guy since he first started vending!

Toyota101

Reaction score
Hello MR FORD. WELCOME. Im looking forward to working with you and im excited for your arrival. I just added u on ICQ, hope to talk to u soon bro

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
been waitting up
offline offline offline .....

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
He really need a support, Good dumps like his dumps we need u online 24/7 :)

purple_smoke

Reaction score
The best I will only order from FORD from now on.. the best dumps i got since i been here PERFECT...

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
take it easy guys !!!
maybe it takes time to catch him but ull forget every thing when u use his excellent dumps :) and ull keep talking about his great dumps till u buy a ford car :p
keep it up brother !!!!
---------------------------------------------
think to much before its late

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
accept me plz...

abba

Professional
Reaction score
Ford where u at? I refuse to shop with any other pretenders ,i mean venders so get online bro...... U r the man keep up the good work.

abba

Professional
Reaction score
Have anyone talked to ford ? i want to make money and he is #1 choice for my money..... I need your GREAT BASE!!!!

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have been trying to catch up with this guy for a couple of weeks now, so far he has been a no show for me but I have SEEN him online he just never responds.

purple_smoke

Reaction score
lesson learned again if you want good service good communication and high valid dumps buy from ford. all working good look out friend

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
new king is here on forum 4 litters only >> F O R D
A++++++++
KEEP IT UP

valid

DEER
Reaction score
is this a joke.. why are you sucking on the man.. just buy the stuff and make your money. a new king what in the hell. this is just a good dumps seller that's all,,, with crazy prices and amazing valid rate.

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
is this a joke.. why are you sucking on the man.. just buy the stuff and make your money. a new king what in the hell. this is just a good dumps seller that's all,,, with crazy prices and amazing valid rate.

what do u want more ????
good prices
great vaild rate
friendly guy
bonus every time
ya his a king ....means he play for the love of the game nt just for the money and thats how he gets the name king (ford) on this forum his one of the best venders here ... im totally happy doing buzz always with king
keep it up