Alert Pay

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
When i want to make a payment using Alert Pay they say need to send me a 3 digit code using the number i provided in Billing Adress. Problem is i work mostly whit USA/UK CC and i don't have a number registered in that country. I heard something about i could register a VoIP service and use that number in tel number of card billing adress, so they send on my VoIP number the code and i can finish transaction.

I really need some help and i appreciate any advise i could get.

crick

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
kall8.com

L4456

Carder
Reaction score
When i want to make a payment using Alert Pay they say need to send me a 3 digit code using the number i provided in Billing Adress. Problem is i work mostly whit USA/UK CC and i don't have a number registered in that country. I heard something about i could register a VoIP service and use that number in tel number of card billing adress, so they send on my VoIP number the code and i can finish transaction.

I really need some help and i appreciate any advise i could get.

sms verification? or what...

boed

Reaction score
i did this by using a fake webcam showing a girl and telling ppl i needed help receiving a message.. they gave me their number and i got the code. but then it said i needed to verify my creditcard to. =/

so i gave up.