Again *******

@live

Professional
Reaction score
By JANE HAMILTON

Published: Today

MILLIONS of frightened Facebook users were checking their accounts tonight after claims a hacker has put 1.5million stolen Facebook accounts up for sale on the black market.

Researchers at internet security firm VeriSign iDefense Labs said they had found stolen login details for the world's most popular social networking site on sale for as little as $25 for 1,000 on Russian website Carder.su.

The firm claimed a hacker called '*******' was offering log-in data for thousands of Facebook users at bargain prices.

A mysterious hacker called '*******' put bundles of 1,000 accounts with 10 or fewer friends on sale for just $25 (£16).

Accounts with more than 10 friends could be bought for $45 (£30).

Rick Howard director of iDefense, said the case points to a boom in the illegal trading of social networking accounts from Eastern Europe to the US.

But Facebook has poured scorn on the latest claims, saying '*******' was known to investigators for making wild claims.

Company spokesman Barry Schnitt said Facebook had tried to buy details from ******* during its own investigation but that "the hacker was unable to produce anything for our buyer".

Criminals typically steal data with 'phishing' techniques that trick users into giving out their passwords or with software that logs computer keystrokes.

The accounts can then be hijacked to send spam and malicious programs.

Personal information including birth dates, addresses and phone numbers can be used to commit identity fraud.

Users who fear their account has been hacked can also report the matter through the Help Centre.

Read more: xxxl://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2959014/15m-Facebook-profiles-stolen.html#ixzz0mzJ5BqkL:D

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! now our team are more famous thks to this facebook's haker!!! lool

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
being famous is no good , means more police .. remember always use socks or vpn when u come here,.

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
yeah yeah you're right hoodstar!! we have to protect this website, i can't say " god bless this website" lol but i hope never any cops will be able to catch up this website!

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
i bet this is kirilos

i lol at americans and the way they act. they should have much bigger thing to focus on beside facebook

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
oh noes facebookz!

Reaction score
you cant do anything with facebook anyway unless you want to spy on personal messages of people who you already know

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Well facebook is a really useful tool if you're looking for secret password questions.

I remember once I had a bank login where you had to answer a security question before making a transfer and the question was 'What is my wifes name' so I searched for him on Facebook and saw who he was married to.

Easy.

I guess it can sort of be helpful?

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
ok let me break down to u guys ......this is kind of gimmick making facebook look big against many other social networks its so easy to make a fan page or groups of ppl in an account
there r bots and software .... i have done it..... its very simple
all u have to do is collect the id no and then convert the id no. which r in image file to cvs file or text file then invite to ur fan page or groups anybody selling an account for 10 frens for 30 pounds i would be a millionaire by now seriously facebook is good for removing details but not all of the time u r sure about it the details r right ...