after atm cashout

anvil

Carder
Reaction score
after i cashout from atm with dumps, can i deposit money into my bank account or do i have to use it as cash?

Dlansbek

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
after i cashout from atm with dumps, can i deposit money into my bank account or do i have to use it as cash?
Contact me if you wanna learn more on dumps and clones via telegram

Last edited by a moderator:

DownUndah

Professional
Reaction score
It depends what you want to do with the money, if you would like to get crypto you could put it in the bank and buy it with your real identity but this can raise questions, where did the money come from? what is your job to make this much? if you need to claim it as income you could be subject to tax as well which is not optimal. If you want to get crypto from cash you could buy liquid giftcards and sell them on websites like paxful for crypto for a fee (about 20%)

anvil

Carder
Reaction score
It depends what you want to do with the money, if you would like to get crypto you could put it in the bank and buy it with your real identity but this can raise questions, where did the money come from? what is your job to make this much? if you need to claim it as income you could be subject to tax as well which is not optimal. If you want to get crypto from cash you could buy liquid giftcards and sell them on websites like paxful for crypto for a fee (about 20%)
id like to put it in the bank for online use, how would i do that, or can i only use it cash

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Each bill has its own number, so you must properly launder the money before using it.
With the money you receive after cashing out at an ATM, it is best to buy cryptocurrency in an anonymous exchanger.
You can also exchange banknotes or get change in stores and deposit the clean money into your bank account.