Adult partner

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
I bet they "suck" lol

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
guys i know they suck ... thats why i opened this topic ...
is there any better service ?

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
i don't wanna card ... i have lots of money :D
i just don't want cheap girls. i looking for very high end girls ! if anyone know any agent who can help me give me URL

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
What country?
if the girl is somewhere else i will travel. i just need to meet high end girls without Aids!
i even don't scare to go USA ...

just don't post pussy toys link again ! (shame on you :D )

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:41 PM ----------

i looking something like playmates ... (playboy model!)
i have millions so money no matter ;)

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
@sa3er I wanna be like you .. hopefully some day I'll have the time once again to play out fantasies. But I hate paid pussy. I rather win their heart with something else. ANd plays osme sort of real romance. Work up to a woman and talk to her for real. You know but outta town in another country. Good sex, date different girls every weekend. Because I know I'll always still be busy during the week.

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
you only can own playmates with money ...
even chuck norris can't do them without money :D

now problem is that i have money but i can't find playmates :(

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
COME TO MONTREAL ... theres a service called montreal vip ...

you'll get a amazing girl for 520$ an hour .. and if you dont like the girl . or if there not like the picture . they'll bring you another girl until you like one ... personally i love their blonds :)

ducati

Carder
Reaction score
If you got stacks and arent butt ugly, just work the pimp hand my friend.. Paying for puss is the biggest waste of money.

In fact if you approach girls with an unwillingness to spend money on them, but indeed appear to have it, Your sucess will be tenfold whatever it is now. Just act like your the catch instead of putting beatiful girls on a pedestal and you'll have good free pussy no problem.

If that doesnt make any sense to you, then a flesh light might be in order lol