Abuse`immunity hosting service (BulletProof Dedicated | VPS/VDS | Shared-hosting | Domains) Rely on Professionals

GrandHost

Carder
Reaction score
Has soft protection (modules on a Web server, our scripts, etc.) and hardware (Cisco) value discussed individually - let the writing on e-mail with details.

persistence

Reaction score
Just talked to grand about buying some hosting but anyone who may gets spamhaus complaints, Grand can't accept you from what he tells me. Guess it's not BP...

GrandHost

Carder
Reaction score
We keep spamhaus, but do not want. Problems with him a lot, especially for the money what you want.

hugomix

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
price for vps friend neeed to upload scam pharming site

prices and deliver time

Reaction score
i am Think normal Hosting service +1 and Hostings prices

meboss

Carder
Reaction score
did anyone buy from this guy?
I paid 600$ for a server Friday , they said they will deliver monday , and they still didnt deliver .
In 2 days , there will be a week since payment and still nothing.
And no answer on icq today , the entire day!

UPDATE : he refunded the money , it might be that something happened , i am not sure , but since he refunded the money he's not a ripper

Last edited:

gbvi10

Reaction score
I need to buy PVA of Craiglist with comcast mail access..Please contact me ASAP...

GrandHost

Carder
Reaction score
Здравствуйте, уважаемые участники.
Наш сервис вновь открыл контактные данные, которые можно найти на первой странице данного топика.
Годами мы совершенствовались, расширяли перечни услуг, прислушивались к нашим клиентам.
Осуществляли индивидуальный подход, оказывали персональную помощь и консультацию каждому из Вас.
Теперь все желающие вновь смогут воспользоваться нашими хостинг услугами, оценить качество и стабильность.
Спасибо что Вы с нами. Доброго дня.

Hello, dear participants.
Our service is re-opened contacts, which can be found on the first page of this topic.
For years we have improved and expanded range of services, listening to our customers.
Implement an individual approach, have provided personal assistance and advice to each of you.
Now everyone can once again use our hosting services, evaluate quality and stability.
Thank you for being with us. Good day.