about my escrow with memeber Legend part 2

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
nickname: legend http://carder.market/member.php?u=45564

logs are in other thread which is locked. ninja i think your decison is wrong. u;re releasing full escrow to him without my confirmation, even if he broke terms and mistaken the invoice. whats the point of using escrow and agree on terms for the deal if you can release it just like that. i cant see my mistake i wasnt able to get it out of dhl cause of two prices on the invoice which is his mistake. and our deal was release after ill check and confirm all good. you cant even know what he send, you didnt even ask me for the invoice, just release to him? i would like to know what is my fault and why im loosing this, and willing also to split fees for machine and shipping but loosing full amount for nothing is unbealivable to me .... also you might know or someone else can confirm that package cannot go trough customs if it has two prices.. in two different currencies. after you release to him its useless for me to open another blacklist when i lost full amount ... this is completly ripoff if its this way i can deal with someone and when he put money in escrow i send a bomb in a package then when it arrive he wouldnt able to get it and i get the escrow released? do i lose full amount casue he mistake the invoice? or maybe cause i waited 5 days for tracking? if drop was incorrect or there was mistake on my side i would understand ... but i think you should check once again and in last case we should split fees, i cant just lose full amount FOR NOTHING. and remember invoice have two DIFFERENT prices in two different currencies thats why it cannot go trough CUSTOMS.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
You're blind or what?

Legend said "release money to maslinca meaning of those words what money in escrow will be released to you after confirmation from him.

You really think we have time reading your cries 2 times/day just because you're blind?