ABH selling c.pro logins!!!

monymagnet

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to raise awerness that there is a user in ABH selling logins for this forum. So in other words, we will be getting a bunch of rippers and skids robbing accounts..... Im pretty sure the user has a botnet, so i suggest if your computer has been acting up lateley, clean it up and change your password for everything you have. Anyways, always ask for escrow and watch out for old members not actin the way they use to.
F*CK ABH

Saibot

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to raise awerness that there is a user in ABH selling logins for this forum. So in other words, we will be getting a bunch of rippers and skids robbing accounts..... Im pretty sure the user has a botnet, so i suggest if your computer has been acting up lateley, clean it up and change your password for everything you have. Anyways, always ask for escrow and watch out for old members not actin the way they use to.
F*CK ABH

a*bo***q.com/forum/abh399347/ :eek:

Ninja

Reaction score
Give me link to that board. I think my buddy mentioned that one time board and what he know real names of person who has done nothing but ripping ppl from that ABH. I need to see if its same resource or not.
:DD

And recently we found some bruteforced accounts (ppl who doesnt care about getting strong pass which is atleast 10 digitts long) but all of them was banned.

Ninja

Reaction score
Another paki bitch.
Thanx for sharing, ill pass the message to our ANAL HQs. :DD