A Question About Dumps.

Manali X

Reaction score
Can i use 101 dumps to cashout in atms , without pin???

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Can i use 101 dumps to cashout in atms , without pin???
You cannot cashout any dumps without a pin at ATMs. Using them, you can buy expensive goods in real stores only.
You cannot buy dumps with pin from any verified seller, as they will cash them out.
Dumps + pin sold scammers and rippers only, you will lose money and be upset.
But you can buy a skimmer, install it on an ATM, after which you will receive dumps with pin and get a lot of money.

Last edited:

Kuga69

Reaction score
I’ve just started with uk 201 dumps using msr reader, writing track 2 double checking my work. Go to atm just spits card out saying can’t read. Any tips

Kuga69

Reaction score
Hi doing uk dumps, using msr reader, verified 201 dumps all my info is double checked but at atm it either just spits card out or says unable to read..... any tips plz thx

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
I’ve just started with uk 201 dumps using msr reader, writing track 2 double checking my work. Go to atm just spits card out saying can’t read. Any tips
Does the ATM spit out the card before entering the pin code?
1. Try another ATM.
2. Perhaps the ATM in which you are trying to push the card to accept cards only with a chip.
3. Perhaps the ATM accepts only embossed cards and recognizes blanks.
4. The ATM may only accept certain types of cards or only cards from approved banks.
5. Perhaps the dump was written incorrectly.

Kuga69

Reaction score
Dumps spot on mate and yep spits it out before the pin but my other I put in the pin and then said unable to read card.

Kuga69

Reaction score
Does the ATM spit out the card before entering the pin code?
1. Try another ATM.
2. Perhaps the ATM in which you are trying to push the card to accept cards only with a chip.
3. Perhaps the ATM accepts only embossed cards and recognizes blanks.
4. The ATM may only accept certain types of cards or only cards from approved banks.
5. Perhaps the dump was written incorrectly.
Thanks