A NOTE ABOUT GOOD VENDORS TURN RIPPERS!!!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Weve been dealing with alot of vendors on this forum we love so much. But it is a must that vendors need to be put to a more stricture process in order to keep there verified vendor status!! As we see more and more of them are running around(6mos or so) with good stuff in the beginning then ripping good customers in the end, and then resurrecting themselves as new vendors with fresh bases!!!1 is not fair to avoid there past debts in past to carderz!!! As we all know some of us do this for a living!!!!! meaning we take risk and plastics and all etc!!!!! is not fair!!! As in real life a famous person becomes famous becoz of fans who in turn buy there movies, music, etc... So we customers need a little bit more respect as we keep the dark underground rotating....And we know that with no buyers=no vendors=less profit($$$$$$) so lets get rippers away!!!!! just my 2cents....we have alot more to say but we leave it to the hands of fellow forum members, put in feedbacks!!!!! NO MORE RIPPERS!!!! RIPPERS NOT ALLOWED!!! all members tell us what u think on this subject!!! all feedbacks are welcome!!!! peace and love to all carderz all over the world!!! we half to pay bills and feed kids this is our JOBS!!!!! NO JOKES MONEY IS REAL!!!!!!:eek::cool:

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
DUMPS TEAM.. contactme in PM for something.. also i wanna say this....

some monhts ago 8 months ago someting like that i was ripped in big whit 7K from a verified vendor.. i open black list etc after few days he got banned.. then some moderator tellme that to stop ripping the best choice is to VENDORS MAKE a warannty DEPOSIT of 10k/20.. if cusotmers got ripped then use that money to give back to cusotmers

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
dumps team you have just said the whole truth this is happening here but i will be happy if the admin of this forum can thoroughly review the vendors we have in this forum their ripping a lots of innocent buyer in the names of their status as verify seller Although not all of them .

thanks

abba

Professional
Reaction score
i agree with u DUMPSTEAM all the way some must be done to protect us and this forum from these rippers ,and pireX U SHOULD BE THE LAST TALKING UNTIL U PAY MY GUY DONELL JONES U HAVE ALOT OF NERVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
most of shops selling crap things ,frake checkers....
try to keep proof and post it in blacklist ,
this forum owner do great job +++you just need to post with proof

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
If you buy dumps, you will always stay in the same circle.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
The cancer will spread faster than we think or can imagine from the observation in recent days and especially the approaching holidays. Another forum suggested such idea, where vendors were asked to make security deposits + cost of verification and it seems it's working so far. Rate of vendor ripping dropped.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Lol tell the people to stop wasting their money buying dumps.

You guys waste 500$ on one, turn around and don't realize its the same person.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
We know what you are talking about u right !!!! When we start our vendor service we will be real!!!! NO BULLSHIT.... or we will let carders know that we dont have!!!!!!!!! this is a note about vendors . Wether first hands or real resellers that not ripp .... :rolleyes:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:43 AM ----------

AS soon we will be working hard !!!!! Kelix thanks for your input!!!! Understand just mad at JD RIPPER ....... We still carders!!!! No other words. As u know it's not a lot of hackers around these days. And if they are they sale to vendors on certain. Forums....... Feedback plzzzz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:04 AM ----------

JUST A NOTE ABOUT VENDORS ... THAT DON'T DO THERE JOB!!!

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
best choice is to VENDORS MAKE a warannty DEPOSIT of 10k/20.. if cusotmers got ripped then use that money to give back to cusotmers[/QUOTE]

This makes sense. If the vendor is new and cant afford the deposit then they can do other things to build their reputation until they can, this way the buyer is at least protected from undesirable sellers. The buyers are here its the sellers that we have the problems with.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
You're heading to the right ballpark with this argument Dumps Team. However, I do wish Carders are united to see your point or even understand we can change a lot of things with our huge number. Carders are more than Vendors, but, it's only on the forum you see Vendors making rules to the disadvantage of carders. Unbelievably you see Vendors charging % for paying him or his site with LR, and you see Carders flocking to such Vendor(s). We tend to forget boycotting such sites collectively would curb greed which eventually might curb ripping. Just my own opinion.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
You're heading to the right ballpark with this argument Dumps Team. However, I do wish Carders are united to see your point or even understand we can change a lot of things with our huge number. Carders are more than Vendors, but, it's only on the forum you see Vendors making rules to the disadvantage of carders. Unbelievably you see Vendors charging % for paying him or his site with LR, and you see Carders flocking to such Vendor(s). We tend to forget boycotting such sites collectively would curb greed which eventually might curb ripping. Just my own opinion.

VERY CORRECT BRO!!!! your words about this suject is TRUE!!!! +rep for u brother!!!!:cool:

Reactions: jeuro5

jeuro5

bro i agree with you 100% +1 do your thing pm me ur icq

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I want to try something with you Dumps Team, msg me your icq please.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
In principle boycotting vendors with bullshit rules would be amazing. In a perfect world we'd cut down on shitty sellers, and deter re-sellers from jumping into the market masking their dumps as legitimate firsthand ones. We'd avoid vendors with garbage communication, and vendors with self posted feedback.

Problem is, as a community, carders aren't unified or mentally strong enough to boycott vendors. Alot of them depend on the dumps as a means of life, and by doing so the proverbial ball goes back into the vendors court.

Carding in its essence is a self interest business, and cannot be "unionized". I wish this wasnt true, but I think we all know it is.

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
^
I believe otherwise. I think we can run business in a more civilized manner with a stable like government body. (oh the irony of a gov being stable ;) ]
For example; as a community we should combat against such vendors by enforcing more strict rules. For every first purchase the consumer makes, he must leave a structured feedback. Such as "Communication was 3.5/5 stars". Than have various different categories following the precedent. What you want to do after is derive the average rating for each category based on customer reviews. So out of 100 people who posted reviews, the average rating of this vendor was 4/5. That is just one method we can impose.

Also, the whole idea on making vendors drop funds into a safety net would be excellent. Why? Because anyone serious enough to do business would be more than happy to give the asking amount and protect both sides of the transaction (buyer/seller). THIS will also dramatically reduce the number of crappy vendors out there.

Another key issue is the amount of crappy posts (reviews from users) on threads. A lot of the time its "good serv, amazing qual, good seller, A++ SELLER". <-- That is absolutely garbage. Most of the time I get a feeling that there just fake accounts. Those type of posts are ultimately not aiding anyone but the seller really. If you guys could just make your posts more detailed and go in depth about your experiece with the specified seller it would make life for others easier and furthermore really leave a honest review about the vendor. Just because he gave you 8 bonus dumps, doesn't make him the 'best', but generous yes. For example say you purchase 15 dumps, plus 8 bonus. And out of the 15 only 4 worked but 8 bonus 5 worked. That gives a 9/15 which is 60%. So what I want to address here is when vendors post "90% valid+" most of the time it's crap. That's why for every customer that buys it would be nice if he also was enforced to put his validity rate with the vendors dumps. THAN, we take each valid rate from a vast majority of customers to give a rough estimate about the TRUE validity rate on the vendors dumps.

That's just my two cents, I have much more to say and can pitch in more ideas but I think this is good for now. Cheers, happy carding. :)

Reactions: abba

kash

bullseye

abba

Professional
Reaction score
Vizion i agree with u 100% some structure must come together to protect carders from ripping,the idea of a true rating system of sellers validity by carders giving TRUE feed backs using the system u speak of will put a stop to all these pretend venders who lie about validity 98%.88% and etc and i have tried these guys stuff and i can't see how they have all these good feed backs ,but they all be from members that r new or that are not really active in forum or dummy accounts what ever the case maybe something has to change alot of these venders NEED TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP ,SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT. Yeah! it's true we carders need to come together and combat those bogus seller's. WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
Yah, thanks abba! Glad to see others liking the idea. Hopefully the staff of site will make this mandatory in near future.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I hope so. Then they might be deemed effective.

power

Carder
Reaction score
Lots of time its the buyers own stupidity. If a buyer does a little research you can protect yourself. For instance, dont beleive members that just joined in the same month. Most likely its the vendor posting positive feedback. A good example was JD. He had lots of negative feedback from established members and good feedback from recent members. i ignored this and tried him out for a small amount. I posted the results which were very negative. i made it clear to stay away from this guy, but yet people kept buying. i was stupid enough to fall for his BS and admitted this on feedback post and warned others to stay away.
I agree that we need to post more detailed feedback and that admin should take some sort of deposit from vendors.