A legitimate second passport

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
I was looking at some sites on privacy, and I was amazed at the prices that were quoted for residency as they call it, to get a legit and recognized passport. Not to even mention the things you have to go through and the length of time that it would take to process. To refer you to the actual place one site says 1500euro and then apparently you then have to pay bigger amounts for the documents. One place you have to invest 2 million euro and even more. Now what amazes me is that this is not for say a USA passport or British etc, this is for like St Kitts. Dominica etc, Two very small islands in the Caribbean. If you want the site pm me and I will give you. Now I want to know if I could get you a legitimate passport in any name and also Drivers license and even birth certificate , all separately or together for a larger Caribbean Island in a shorter time frame and a lot less cash, would people be interested. I can get you bank accounts, Tax registration numbers(TRN) and all of these will be registered on the system, I am not referring to scans or counterfeits, I am talking about certified legitimate documents, With these docs you can get visas to go to whichever part of the world you want to travel to. Of course needless to say Escrow with support is acceptable. The problem I see is that you guys don't know me and may not want your pictures sent, but if you have strangers who need the service I will work out something. Talk to me, I want to know if this is desired or not.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest. You guys just need to talk to me, I will work everything to your satisfaction, as we say here, no problem mon.

Reaction score
pm me icq or jabber

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am sorry that I was unable to answer for such a long time, but I was having trouble getting on. First I was not aware that the name of the site was changed from .biz to .pro. When I got the new address from a fellow carder at ICQ, no sooner than I logged on, I was getting a message saying that all passwords were compromised and we were to collect new passwords at admin at ICQ, I have left numerous messages at ICQ and did not get a reply. When I signed in at the new address I was upgraded to VIP status, and then unfortunately the next time I logged on i was not. Now you know I use to log on at least once everyday, so my absence was not voluntary. I hope that admin has solved all problems and this site stays afloat for a long time, also please in the future if the site has to relocate, will you send me an e-mail with the new address. Thank you all. My friend at the passport office is on leave so business is on hold for now. But if you send me a message I will contact you when things are ready to roll again, sorry for the inconvenience. Respect to all.

lemon

Reaction score
there was an email sent, and also you can get a legit passport by investing 250k in panama.