A+ HIGHETS QUALITY D+P WORLDWIDE BASE EU | USA | Canada | Asia | Cloned Chip Cards

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ATM CARDS !!
We sell only a unique database from various countries. Using our service, you will learn an individual approach to the client, a
large range of countries and excellent quality. There is a minimum sale from customers!
We have flexible prices, in the case of buying a large volume of bulk orders and materials, removed and updated weekly !!!
NOTICE: Our ATM Cloned Chip cards guarantee 99% of global ATMs (ATMs) to work.

+ 1st HAND DUMPS

+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS
+ QUALITY SERVICE
+ 100% GUARANTEE WORK DUMPS!
+ BALANCE 1000 - 100,000 EUR/USD
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!

+ WE GIVE YOU $50 FOR EVERY $300 DEPOSIT YOU'VE MADE THE DAY OF REGISTRATION

NOTE: ALL NEW CUSTOMER CONTACTING US NOW IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN CASHIER TEAM RIGHT AFTER FIRST BUY ORDER!

CLICK LINK TO MAKE ORDER: https://t.me/ATMDUMPSDATA

viridian

BANNED
Reaction score
Bought the dumps info for start and yes you proved your worth, great quality and my guys loved it. waiting on my 10pcs shipped cloned cards.you said express takesonly 24hrs to arrive right?

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Bought the dumps info for start and yes you proved your worth, great quality and my guys loved it. waiting on my 10pcs shipped cloned cards.you said express takesonly 24hrs to arrive right?
U tried the dumps yet ? if on 10 dumps u have 0 valid then forget it.
The way that I see it if I pay for 10 dumps I have to get at least 2 good dumps to be satisfied.
Let me know.

fredds

BANNED
Reaction score
been around couple of forums already in a past day and i must admit your 101's are the best to come by. 2 worked already about to hit other 2

iBLAW

BANNED
Reaction score
Selling Dumps CHINA / HONGKONG / EU / USA / CA / AU Fresh & High Balance - Large Selection

WE ARE NOW ABLE TO FULLY ENCODE WORKING ATM CARDS. THE CARD + PIN WORK IN COMBINATION TO ALLOW CASH WITHDRAWALS AT THE ATM!

+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS
+ QUALITY SERVICE

PLASTIC CARD DUMPS+PINS HIGH VALID RATE
We sell only unique base from most different countries. By using our service you will find out an individual approach to the client,
the big spectrum of the countries and the excellent quality. The small test as agreed is possible....
We have flexible prices, in case of purchase of a great volume of bulk orders and stuff skimmed and updated weekly!!!

ClonedCard

BANNED
Reaction score
We sell only a unique database from various countries. Using our service, you will learn an individual approach to the client, a
large range of countries and excellent quality. There is a minimum sale from customers!
We have flexible prices, in the case of buying a large volume of bulk orders and materials, removed and updated weekly !!!
NOTICE: Our ATM Cloned Chip cards guarantee 99% of global ATMs (ATMs) to work.

+ 1st HAND DUMPS

+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS
+ QUALITY SERVICE

NOTE: WE RECRUITING NEW AND SERIOUS BUYERS TO JOIN CASHIER TEAM ONLY AFTER YOUR FIRST PURCHASE ORDER!
TELEGRAM CONTACT