70% Cashout Method to LR

KORRUPT

DEER
Reaction score
I've found a method to cashout 70% of what you spend on a CC, eg. Spend $100 on the CC, get $70 LR. I need to test it out more though, I only have access to PP's (which works) but it's more difficult to purchase the required virtual goods than a CC.

If somebody can supply me with a few CC's to test this method I will give 50% of my earnings using your CC's to you. If you don't trust me with the CC's, you can card the virtual goods yourself and send me the details. The conversion is instant.

Contact me if interested.

Last edited:

KORRUPT

DEER
Reaction score
cc is cheap why not buy since u re sure of ur cashout method

That is my plan, however I only had 1 of my PayPals go through and the LR I cashed out, I paid a programmer to automate the cashout method for me so I now have no LR and no PayPals that are valid for the method.

KORRUPT

DEER
Reaction score
Let me break through your paypal method and cashed the money.
How long is the output?

The cashout is a continuous process. Basically it converts at 1 LR every 1 minute (average, depends on internet speed), so if you're cashing out 100 LR it will take 100 minutes, however it is automated with my program so you don't have to do anything :D

Last edited:

Angle

RIPPER
Reaction score
KORRUPT is definitely from hackforums, coz his way of talk is sooo noobish :) converts 1LR every minute ? then do it yourself

KORRUPT

DEER
Reaction score
KORRUPT is definitely from hackforums, coz his way of talk is sooo noobish :) converts 1LR every minute ? then do it yourself

Read thread posts.

"That is my plan, however I only had 1 of my PayPals go through and the LR I cashed out, I paid a programmer to automate the cashout method for me so I now have no LR and no PayPals that are valid for the method."

Ninja

Reaction score
Do not be stupid.
If between you and (for example) $1k in ur LR account is this method - why person selling it? Noone selling money for money. Be smart next time

KORRUPT
Selling such shit is STRICTLY prohibited there. THis is not a place where u can scam all around.
DEER for you so next time ppl can see your real face.