Please confirm for other forum members

Last edited:

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's the wrong forum for your spam...

ryanshiers

Reaction score
am not spamming pls..I got the website from a friend want to know what other forum members feel about it

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro, you wrote this in your first post:

50poundsperhour.blospot.com 4 details

Please confirm for other forum members

The link is not valid. You should replace "blospot" (-->what you wrote), to "blogspot" (--> what is the real name of the bloghoster)

just a friendly advice again :)

GNO

BANNED
Reaction score
Let me paste here what is on that blog.

What About Earning $50 Per Hour
ONLINE ROULETTE WINNING STREAK

I have done a lot of work,many hours sitting in front of computer looking for this earning secret,I was able to buy a discovery which makes one earn £50 in 2 hours,If you follow each time, you will be able to make the maximum amount of money for you (Up to £834 each day) working 18 hours a day, for as long as you desire.
However, you can work the cash method at any time of day or night, so you can easily choose a time that is convenient to you. If you are a mum at home each day or you are in full time employment looking to top up your income. That is the fantastic flexibility that this cash method offers to you.

You can start earning today!

The requirements

A computer(laptop) with internet connection
£100 minimum deposit to your account(You can start with £50 but depends on your daily target £100 minimum deposit is very ok for £50-£100 daily earning)
2 Hours devotion(you can earn only £50-£100)

£50 X 30 = £1500 Monthly
£100 X 30 = £3000 Monthly

You dont invest in any hyip
The amount of money you can earn will depend on how much time you can spend working the cash method.

* Do you have computer with internet access at home(Can also be done in a nearby cafe)?
* Can you spare an hour or two, at any time during the day or night to work at your computer?
* Do you have a bank account (To receive your money earned)?
* Do you want to start making money immediately?
* Are you willing to try something a little bit different to change your life from today?

you can contact me on 07039391534 or email [email protected]

Please note this is no forex tading,not football betting

I sell this secret for 45,000 Naira,For people who wants one on one training I charge just 50,000 Naira

Please take note I don't have any intentions of scamming anybody you can come for one on one training to proof that
Posted by What About Earning £50 Per Hour at 05:57 0 comments

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score

EASY $20 PER HOUR!​

Requires about 10 minutes of setup, after which it's automated.

I currently earn upwards of $200 per day using this method.

https://featu.re

If you're looking to make some easy money than follow this post first you need to register here https://www.bestchange.com
then go to affiliate program then register and share your reffarel link if anyone visit via your reffarel link then you get 1 dollar and 5$ if anyone register via your link if 30 people visit via your link 30$ dollar without doing nothing you can withdraw in bitcoin minimum withdraw is 1$

Last edited: