5 people, $1 million

sle7in

Reaction score
A case in Arizona where 5 people managed to get over 1million from American Express! Be careful on your ops guys!

Code:
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=12857121

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fuck that shit i don't have time for prison lol...thanks

MR. IRON

RIPPER
Reaction score
and people say im crazy for bringing a gun when im instore-ing in the usa.... 2 months was shitty..... i wonder if the people that get long sentences get 'em because they get stuck with a public pretender/defender and for w/e reason, dont have cash on hand to pay their lawyer

sinister

BANNED
Reaction score
and people say im crazy for bringing a gun when im instore-ing in the usa.... 2 months was shitty..... i wonder if the people that get long sentences get 'em because they get stuck with a public pretender/defender and for w/e reason, dont have cash on hand to pay their lawyer

bringing a gun may cause some loud n u may kill someone , for myself i use self-defense spray in these cases..

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score

Man i would re-think that policy IMO adding to problems if u get caught. What ya gonna do Shoot yar way out? You can never comment on other arrests till u get a look at the facts ,than u get some idea as to how they ended up in that jackpot. Could well be a lazy lawyer never helps when u have a shit bag pleading your case now does it?

MR. IRON

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man i would re-think that policy IMO adding to problems if u get caught. What ya gonna do Shoot yar way out? You can never comment on other arrests till u get a look at the facts ,than u get some idea as to how they ended up in that jackpot. Could well be a lazy lawyer never helps when u have a shit bag pleading your case now does it?

True. ALL COURT CASES are Circumstantial.....

It is not an option for me to have my card or ID held by the teller. It is not an option for me be be taken in to custody. --Thus the reasoning behind my decisdion.. :)

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
It's up to 22 years.

There is no way in hell he is getting more time than Albert Gonzalez who took 90 million credit cards.

He should have just did cash advances. Stores get risky. He will get like 10-15 years.