4 Bank accounts holding approximately $1324300 balance for sale urgently.

newbiegeek

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I am totally newbie here. I accidentally got online access to 4 bank accounts holding balance $1324300 ( pkr 363404478.00). accounts balance status attached. I have user names and passwords of these accounts with ebanking link. Don't know how to safely transfer this balance in my account so i am selling this information on different forums of darkweb price is $1000 only. Dear admins i am newbie if this thread breaks any law then i am sorry.

01.JPG

Attachments

• 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    486.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    480.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    492.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Azizs

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I am totally newbie here. I accidentally got online access to 4 bank accounts holding balance $1324300 ( pkr 363404478.00). accounts balance status attached. I have user names and passwords of these accounts with ebanking link. Don't know how to safely transfer this balance in my account so i am selling this information on different forums of darkweb price is $1000 only. Dear admins i am newbie if this thread breaks any law then i am sorry.

View attachment 11546
yo

newbiegeek

Reaction score
Yo that's crazy bro how's that possible??
see the screen shorts . i am selling because i don't have any safe account to transfer this money and this is a one time game . only pro can do it fast. as soon as the money will transfer the owners will get message and may block further payments. i am not pro so i cant take risk. i can handle the email notifications but cant handle text notifications.

Azizs

Reaction score
yo bro i just transfered the $1k it should be arriving later as i am from another country.
Send the funds as you said you would!!!
DM Me Back!!

newbiegeek

Reaction score
yo bro i just transfered the $1k it should be arriving later as i am from another country.
Send the funds as you said you would!!!
DM Me Back!!
we are not living in the 16th century my dear. now a days world is on fingertips. my 2 accounts sold and i got payment within seconds via western union. i gave you payoneer account and didn't get your transfer picture attached. i am not a fake person i got western union transfer directly on my id card. call your bank and stop the transaction if you really ordered it. i have only 2 accounts left and dealing with clients on another carding forum.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 0