3G Signal exact location

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Need someone who really understands science behind tracking 3g or GSM signal. So the situation is, imagine that you are using 3g modem for illegal activities and have done something big enough that police is trying to get your 3g signal location by triangulation, I read that this methods accuracy is 50 meters and now imagine that there is your private cellphone that is close to 3g modem you are using for your work. If they triangulate location of 3g modem can they tell that there is a GSM signal coming from the same location as 3g signal they traced and by doing so tell the exact location?
Lets presume that your private cellphone has GPS and WIFI turned on.
I really don't understand the principles on how this is done so for those who do this question might seem stupid, but please explain how this works.

Reactions: Idul

Idul

Good topic A+

Idul

Carder
Reaction score
If they are really trying to catch you, then i believe they will use as much as technology possible to get your ass .. Take your cautions and never be surprised nowadays .. u can listen to phones yourself with ubuntu and a simple radio receiver/transmiter .. lol .. hope u get my point.

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I am sure that there is someone who can explain this ?
really no one has a clue ?

Last edited:

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Still looking for someone who can explain this.

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
If you did something big enough to care about, just buy another 2 phones...
One new for internet (fake name), one new for you (you know if should use fake name or not)... And you will disappear again. Try to move your place too, but the fact is:
if they already know your name, will be hard to get out from their radar now...
you will need to rent another place with fake name too for example.