:::::[ 2cc.in Online cc+cvv Shop ]:::::::

Hurley

Carder
Reaction score
-1, плохой сервис

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What a Rip-Off.. i bought the cards from your shop... and card decline and you charge me for checking that !!!! are you serious !!! when i register to your shop 2 weeks ago it was working likeing a charm.. now sorry to say i have already changed my shop... coz in your shop 100% shit left.

a.mike37

Reaction score
admin pls tell pam pam to upload good cards, we are loosing our money for nothing in return all eu card mostly germany are bad

elivator

Carder
Reaction score
90% of his EU cvv are shit, and his price on DE is way too expensive, like funny

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
Hmm site was working yesterday, maybe host problems or the domains being null routed now. Check back later and hopefully it comes back.

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
I know it was but still down. Any one knows other online vendors apart from cc n gold?

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Admin please contact pam pam.. site is almost down from 2 days and we have are money stuck inside the shop.. wether he refund or else comes with new databse that have atleast 80% - 100% approval ratio.. every time if we complain he takes things easy instead of working on them.

a.mike37

Reaction score
this is true, how can all jobs go down and no reply.... cvvshop.com, sellingcc.com, 2cc.in all down

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
If you could find out whats happening, that would be good, everyone has money in the shop. Pam Pam / Admin if your around can you update on issues.

Thanks

_BadBoy_

Reaction score
Прошу обратить внимание, что данный "сервис" имеет статус RIPPER на соседней площадке.
Вот блек - _http://************/showthread.php?t=44656
Так же оставлю свой отзыв - сервис просто отвратный, и сам продавец просто неадекватный человек.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Прошу обратить внимание, что данный "сервис" имеет статус RIPPER на соседней площадке.
Вот блек - _http://************/showthread.php?t=44656
Так же оставлю свой отзыв - сервис просто отвратный, и сам продавец просто неадекватный человек.

Can you translate that in English ?

_BadBoy_

Reaction score
I ask to pay attention that given "service" has status RIPPER on the next platform.
Here blacklist - _http://************/showthread.php? t=44656
As I will leave the response - service simply repugnant, and the seller simply inadequate person.

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
So your saying the service died and we aren't going to get our money back>? Where was that posted on bot talk?