201/Chip card dump use in EU

Sucio

Reaction score
Some help please my colleauges:

I have recently migrated to Europe... After enjoying good carding in USA it was necessary to move around... So now I am seeking information about the things that I don't understand about working in the EU.

I have been using USA dumps in EU with resonably good success. But I am struggling to understand the use of the 201/Chipcard.

For instance. The first thing I did was enter a partnership that sucessfully placed a skimmer in London. We recorded a large quantity of t2+pin. But now that I have this information I have no way to use it that I can see.

Anytime I place a mag card with the info written on it the ATM just kicks it back out, says something about a damaged chip...call bank, etc.

Is it possible to use these 201 dumps with the strip anywhere in the EU? IN the US?

What about at POS?

Some general insight into this area of operation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks my friends.

Sucio

kayser757

Reaction score
Most of ATM in EU read chips, I heard you have to go in east europe or south africa to withdraw.

Ninja

Reaction score
Before installing skimmer in London u should learn some things about it.
1. Chip (201) - u can pass thru it without prob
2. Regional block - if card was not used abroad its almost useless, coz u can use it only inside UK.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Currently selling US bulk 50 pieces $20 each .negotiable. PM if interested

Sucio

Reaction score
Correct

Ninja is absolutly correct.

Out of 200+ skimmed D+P in london a grand total of 3 even allowed access to the account at the ATM outside of the UK at magstip machines.

A waste of time but a learning experience none the less..

Now I go for Mexico to attempt skimming in Tourist areas there,,,

Thanks for the responses I got a lot of good info from you guy in PM.

Kind Regards fellow hoodlums...

Sucio

jpomozic

Reaction score
u can take 201 from on ATM, but only on old one. Which dont have chip reader....its not a lot of them, especially in london,....our county have it :) if you want i can help you..i know where they are.....pm me

fask3y

RIPPER
Reaction score
UK 201's . waste of time and energy. easier to work elsewhere

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
before i used to do it some little method. cashing it with the ATM will not be easy inside UK.but u can also use it at forex exchange office(mostly at airport or station) outside the UK.
buy foreign currencies.pay with that card.even if u dont know the pin.just swipe the card.it will ask for pin.enter any random 4 numbers.it will reject.do it again for the second time. and the third time it will freez the pin code.when ever u swipe it again it will never ask for the pin.it will be working as normal credit card.but this method works with UK 201 cards only. and is possible when using it abroad.

Ninja

Reaction score
Even if this method works, you should remember about cameras.
Coz' airports - high-risc place for our "operation" and you should ALLWAYS try not to use any ATMs/offices inside of them.