201 card in ATM

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
I got some other info today on 201 chip cards and I'm wondering if anyone can clarify for me.

if I have offline pos that obviously cant read 201 but then i swipe 201 chip card like normal 101 and read track2 on magstripe (because all chip cards have magstripe for older shops that dont have new pos that read chip) and then encode that track2 onto normal blank plastic 101 card.

and place that card into ATM will I be able to cashout ? because I still having pin etc.

ALSO when cashing out , if I have maybe 150 d+p. if in my country security very bad and no security guards etc. I can wear MASK and simply carry bag, why I can't just cash all 150 d+p on same atm or maybe 3-4 different banks and just put money in bag and then leave or I should use 3 dumps maybe on 1 atm and then move to next atm? i understand because then it obviously look like fraud but I mean whats problem if already have money on hand ?

so my question is couldnt I just do that ? or is a really bad idea ?

thanks all.

Last edited:

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
I got some other info today on 201 chip cards and I'm wondering if anyone can clarify for me.

if I have offline pos that obviously cant read 201 but then i swipe 201 chip card like normal 101 and read track2 on magstripe (because all chip cards have magstripe for older shops that dont have new pos that read chip) and then encode that track2 onto normal blank plastic 101 card.

and place that card into ATM will I be able to cashout ? because I still having pin etc.

ALSO when cashing out , if I have maybe 150 d+p. if in my country security very bad and no security guards etc. I can wear MASK and simply carry bag, why I can't just cash all 150 d+p on same atm or maybe 3-4 different banks and just put money in bag and then leave or I should use 3 dumps maybe on 1 atm and then move to next atm? i understand because then it obviously look like fraud but I mean whats problem if already have money on hand ?

so my question is couldnt I just do that ? or is a really bad idea ?

thanks all.

i would see no problem with your idea about just cashing all at once, but maybe ATM has security inside that alarms police if like 5+ cards get 1k out right after eachother..i dont know just an idea.

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
If you are trying to cashout in europe and not in 201 countries ,when you place a card with no chip into the ATM, but the track2 is =yymm201 it will not read the card, if this is what you ask.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
if you get it with pin , yes you should be able to cash them.

ok thanks

i would see no problem with your idea about just cashing all at once, but maybe ATM has security inside that alarms police if like 5+ cards get 1k out right after eachother..i dont know just an idea.

ah I see, will have to have 1 guy look out or then instead cash out 10-15 card and move onto next atm

If you are trying to cashout in europe and not in 201 countries ,when you place a card with no chip into the ATM, but the track2 is =yymm201 it will not read the card, if this is what you ask.

ok, but country that i have. they have 201 card so atm should work.

Atarax1a

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

So atm on eu 101 countries wont work with 201 pins ? Didnt know that. Saved me a trip. Thx

But in youre case, its a 201 country, since u get 201 tracks

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
You need ATM that don't read 201. Because when ATM reads the magstripe xxx201xxx it will try to communicate with the chip and if the ATM is 101 it can't read chip and will proceed with the transaction with magstripe only.

Infiltratoren

Reaction score
You need ATM that don't read 201. Because when ATM reads the magstripe xxx201xxx it will try to communicate with the chip and if the ATM is 101 it can't read chip and will proceed with the transaction with magstripe only.

how do one know if the atm is a 101 only atm ?

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Infiltratoren, Countries with non-chip cards are known, you can see which banks provide cards with chip which non in you country and identify ATM of those banks, test the ATM with 201 card, etc...

Infiltratoren

Reaction score
Infiltratoren, Countries with non-chip cards are known, you can see which banks provide cards with chip which non in you country and identify ATM of those banks, test the ATM with 201 card, etc...

So there is whole countries that have 101 only ? Why test 201 i atm, it will work on any atm cus it has both chip and magstripe.

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Infiltratoren, are you seriously that stupid? please check my comment on the previous page.

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
i would not do more then 5 cards at one ATM safety is always the primary thing for us bro, why hurry when u have all the time, just do it slowly but sure that noone will catch you with all plastic and money on you, that would be my advice.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
So there is whole countries that have 101 only ? Why test 201 i atm, it will work on any atm cus it has both chip and magstripe.

here is one clever guy, the rest of you should start taking notes

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score

That's bullshit i can name 3 countrie's ATM's haven't even started to roll out/turn on EMV on ATM's but EMV is on pos.

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
It varies about how long the bank started using EMV on their cards.. And If the bank Is moving forward for an upgrade or not.
Example I know a bank that started with EMV on cards around 3 years ago. And the ATM Still old model that takes mag only.

fks

Reaction score
That's bullshit i can name 3 countrie's ATM's haven't even started to roll out/turn on EMV on ATM's but EMV is on pos.

Please name this 3 countries