1st hands FRESH DUMPS - USA--CANADA--EU---SOUTH AMERICA....FRESH

discovermane

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
CAN YOU ADD ME I PM YOU MY ICQ

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
am gona try some few and update feed here

dumpsim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i buy 10 pcs 7 declined. ..i ask replacement he delay some times after that he giveme replacment and all works ok Keep it up bro a+++++

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
do you offer bulk bro and whats price

sonorense

Reaction score
this is my fifth order, REALY GREAT results, the best vendor of USA dumps that i found, dumps doesnt die after the first time you use, good rate and some has high amounts, im sure im gonna keep dealing with him!

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Reaction score
THIS GUY AND HIS SUPPORT ARE AMAZING. THEY TALK NICE NOT ONLY BEING NICE BUT HAVE EXCELLENT DUMPS. I RECOMMEND HIM DAY AND NIGHT . IF YOU WANNA MAKE REAL MONEY THIS IS THE GUY. THE REAL CASHLINE

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
this guy replaced track2.tv....great service great dumps knows region block bins. full service top notch...just keep it up bro!

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
same here bro

i can say the same about this guy!
this is my fifth order, REALY GREAT results, the best vendor of USA dumps that i found, dumps doesnt die after the first time you use, good rate and some has high amounts, im sure im gonna keep dealing with him!

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
this guy never has anything anytime i hit him on icq about dumps he just says soon or doesnt respnd

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Reaction score
Time2shyne, I think you should add his support, because he is always online. They respond very nice are they are good people. the have the best stuff right now in the market. best great dumps . I strongly recommend for any buyer here. A++++++

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
Bought 4 sign dump from him... but all declined and now he replace twice but all his stuff is dead.... idk how he got such good feedback.... very bad stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!