1st hands FRESH DUMPS - USA--CANADA--EU---SOUTH AMERICA....FRESH

rainwater

Reaction score
Dumps very bad !

Bought 10 and only 2 work for small amounts.

Ask him for Visa credit plat gold. He gave me expiring dumps and Master card.

Waste time and money.

Stay Away.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
made some orders whit him and so far it was ok, never lost money whit his dumps.

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
good stuff,work good for me ,always he give replace .very good communication ++++

mrsmith

Reaction score
Bought today some fresh stuff...9 from 10 worked! overall im very happy with this guy, ill buy again for sure

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
no good

i brought 5 and he gave me 3 as bonus. all 8 no good. i also know my bins. this is not a good look bro

Rhamses

Reaction score
no this guy is a fucking bitch and yes i said BITCH.... he sold me 15 biz credits and debits all bad but 2 for $25 swipes each.. told him he got smart as if he is only seller on fourm. i vouched for him 3 weeks ago cause his bullshiting reseller said so.. i hate i did that he is a fucking looser yes i said it to him in icq already... stay away from him real talk

LEGO/BEAR UNLOCKME IN ICQ TO FIX THIS my friends toldme about ur problem. i was on traveling and leave my SUPPORT at charge but he doest not speak ENGLISH just spanish and ENGLISH i will take CARE ABOUT ALL PROBLMES UNLOCKME LEGO i will give u good shit TO ROCK

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:54 PM ----------

i brought 5 and he gave me 3 as bonus. all 8 no good. i also know my bins. this is not a good look bro

ccmillions i explain u in icq problem thanks for ..understand

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:56 PM ----------

Dumps very bad !

Bought 10 and only 2 work for small amounts.

Ask him for Visa credit plat gold. He gave me expiring dumps and Master card.

Waste time and money.

Stay Away.

ok maybe dumps was BAD its right RAINWATER but U TAKE MORE THAN 48 HOURS TO ASK FOR REPLACE and u know rules is 24 hours NOT 54 HOURS
I try to help u but u start to menaceme to pust bad feedback and all that shit.. so idk i try to be a good vendor but u not understand u take more thatn 24 hours .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:01 PM ----------

to buy from him is waste of time and money

NAME ON ICQ????

Reaction score
Rhamses is a Good Vendor. Ive Been Working with him for awhile now and have made about 6+ orders all 30-50PCS Each. Ive only had one order that about 40% were bad off one batch, When I asked for replacements he took care of me. Things Happen, Can't expect to always be Perfect. He is a Good Business Man and Very Helpfull.

- Macks

cbdb

Carder
Reaction score
is good sell
i buy 5 pcs work 2 pcs 2k a+++++
remplace 3 pcs work 2.36k Recommendation a+++ Always remain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ dexter

dumpsim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i buy 10 pcs and jsut 3 works he say ....say was traveling and support at charge and dont speak spanish.. then he giveme replace 7 pcs and 5 works good he is back! A++++

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
I was bought from this guy 100pc's , almost of dumps was Declining in POS and on checker approval (That's Strange) and am sure it's not regoin blcok , just some worked and for low amounts ! i asked for replacement and still waiting so let's hope i get it this year , so let's see !

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
almost fixed for now ;) !

Last edited:

azania

Professional
Reaction score
honest guy,... even tho i haunt been lucky with his dumps he has been a very honest and good guy so far...

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
another good order, glad you are back to biz again!!