1st hands FRESH DUMPS - USA--CANADA--EU---SOUTH AMERICA....FRESH

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Started dealing with him about a week ago ,Very paitent and good with his refund policy , i live in a area where alot of fraud happens so alot and i mean alot of bins just generally decline sent vendor 260$ for a test order 2 approved he refunded non approved , and then procceeded to refund me over and over and over till i got almost all my moneys worth in approved bins , his canada is all over the place but good usa , would recommend as a private vendor very understanding and great communication for not being English :p

DavidVerdum

Reaction score
Great stuff hit for high limits. Hopefully another good vendor to stay

CASHOUT DUMPS CODE 201+ PIN

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i dont know what is going on with this GUY my first try with him i buy 10pcs canada 3 wrked and i make my $$ buy so i come bck anD my 50 pcs for 700$ and only 3/50 and i did not even make my $ bck i tell him b4 24hrs hr he try to tell me its my wrker mind you i give him thesame bin that wrked for me on my first 10pcs order..........he try give me 5pcs usa And tell we waite its over 24hrs now I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH THE 5PCS........VENDORS LIKE TO SELL BUT NEVER WANT TO REFUND......ANDY U NEED TO FIX THIS 3/50 I DONT KNOW WHAT % THIS IS!!!!!!!!

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
tks my bro, made good money again with ur dumps and my bins LOL, keep up ur work..

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Carder403 i guess u beat me to it i had came to blacklist this guy too Andy is full of shit he try to tell me 24hrs passed ..when he saw that not going to wrk because i told him less than 24hr he says canada base dead if i will take USA so i agree. he give me 26 pcs and say he owe me 40pcs more now trying to tell me about replament policy again this guy is not honest ...now he beg me to wiat for next update i say NO i cant waite.....Now from my exprience if a vandor dont have they refund ur $$ but this gut is trying to rip me now ...

Andy Hug 9:28 AM
man
wait plz for next update
dont have lr

i will paste full conversation on blacklist created by carder

Rhamses

Reaction score
@carder403/bill007 we see you have a litle problem whit OUR support andyhug. we see others say the same. we are working on this.. i am not able to be online these days that is why our support AndyHug is workign but apprerently is some problems whit base I personaly will take care of this...to check and fix this problem.. understand he is our support i am the responsable here we will talk and find a solution good for all ok? adddme directly to me to talk bout this...and FIX it if you COULD edit your post until we fix this will be GREAT ..addme to ICQ of rhamses MAIN icq to find a solution of you 2

Reactions: oliverrtsf

oliverrtsf

Goog solution an aswer to the problems with customers

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Carder403 i guess u beat me to it i had came to blacklist this guy too Andy is full of shit he try to tell me 24hrs passed ..when he saw that not going to wrk because i told him less than 24hr he says canada base dead if i will take USA so i agree. he give me 26 pcs and say he owe me 40pcs more now trying to tell me about replament policy again this guy is not honest ...now he beg me to wiat for next update i say NO i cant waite.....Now from my exprience if a vandor dont have they refund ur $$ but this gut is trying to rip me now ...

Andy Hug 9:28 AM
man
wait plz for next update
dont have lr

i will paste full conversation on blacklist created by carder

I JUST SPOKE TO RHAMESE AND EVERYTHING FIXED AND ALL IS WELL!!

AndyHug

Carder
Reaction score
I JUST SPOKE TO RHAMESE AND EVERYTHING FIXED AND ALL IS WELL!!

those who are dissatisfied will receive remplace the next update.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:17 AM ----------

SENT MONEY for the dumps said he had my bins but none was in stock so he sent my money back and gave me free dumps AAA++++

Were you happy? and money back after you've worked with dumps man?

4 days NEW UPDATE = remplace for all

Last edited:

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
u have good stuff keep it up i give u very very very good hacker

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
will used his dumps after 10 days! and post her about

Last edited:

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
no good

these 2 guys are bad news beware selling invalid dumps and no replacements .(dexter,andy thug) keep your lr and go elsewhere

john12160

Carder
Reaction score
great seller..didnt have the bin so gave me the money back...will come back againn

recommeded to otherrr

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
Much better success rate :) cheers will make another order thanks Rhames and Andy for fixing the issue A++++++++++++++++++