$1500/daily for someone with fake ID(s) in USA

J

jo3sm1th

This deal is back... You need 1 fake ID, or use yours the first time.

In reality the total is 500/each day 3 days in a row. But it is possible to line up orders simulatenously meaning we can make up 10k/each day.

You have to buy a gift card, I will have my contact reload it with $500 (3 times each week). You keep 50%.

ICQ 589437010

This is a safe and easy alternative to MSR, Bank-wiring, etc. if you like safe and easy then let us deal now.

Last edited:

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL, sounds like he's getting someone to register an account with giftcards. Then transferring the giftcards.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Hook up some reviews.

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guy is a bullshitter all he wants is attention and free cc.

Player hate

anonman12

BANNED
Reaction score
When I talked with him here is how it went down..........Very sketchy......sort of

1. Basically he said to get a travelex card from any location that sells it..

2. He said for me deposit $225 U.S or $206 (he got very defensive about me asking why I have to deposit about this amount) then he states "so that I can get the card for free"

3. I asked why dont I just pay for the card (probably 20-25 bucks) so I dont deposit 225.....or 206.

4. He then started talking smack.......If you dont have 206 to deposit then we shouldnt be doing business"..........hmmm I dont know about this.

5. He got very angry about me asking a few simple questions and signed off on me a couple of times. I thought it was maybe to lift a card limit on the actual card or something.

6. He finally stated he had someone on the inside of the gift card company and that he can withdraw 1500 a day and we could split that and I would send half to him.

7. He asked me to get one and give him the info and he would load it with 1500.....I said I would do it if I give him the info once I withdrawl my 225 us dollars out of it first before I give him any card numbers. (Im not stupid lol) and he said ok.

Sooo hmmmmm what do you all think.

lies

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Well if your able to withdrawl the money you deposited and its under a false identity then it sounds on the up and up....but then again nothing is too sure in crime, just look over it more before trying to fuck with it.not all money is good money so idk.

thedevil666

Reaction score
worked with a dude with similar mannerisms and we did travelex. first of all its not a gift card its a traveler check like service instead of paper checks your money is on a card. in order to get the card you do have to load it with an initial payment of $200 ish dollars depends on rate of exchange with euro. i then went and withdrew my cash and gave dood info on card and he laoded it 2 times for $500 each which we split 50%. besides the fact that dude has a mouth on him complete shit he was on the level and didnt rip me. only reason im not still workin with dude is cause where i live there is no retailers for the card. anyways i aint vouching or not vouching for this dude im just sharing my experience which went alright. if this aint dude then disregard this reply lol.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Dude his just a talker. Contradicts himself just a fuckin serial talker. And hate to work with someone intelligent or been in the game. He actually later said he would load 500each instead of 1.5k at once. Then I was like ok then i gotta get 3cards then because i'm not down with doing a $500 hit and run business.

Then he became numb. I hate kids like this in the scene

amateur