10K to invest what would you do.

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
get a guy in us 35-45age.
buy cr 750+, everything paid, no delays, good mortgage.(u can give as many requirments as you want).
buy bg on same info and make dl+id+ssc.
then fill credit aplication online for 70k~ worth range rover or something, send that guy with temporary license plates etc., take a car and sell it to local dudes, they can take whole car in parts even for 15k~ :)

Investment: 1k~
Time to prepare: 1day
Profit: 10-15k~

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Veeker, yeah sure, its easy as pie.
oh wait, i forgot, not anyone can make a pie that easily. :) lol

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
skimming is not for everyone, you need to be very smart, have alot of money, have good connections, and good knowledge on the subject which is always changing and NEVER public. but that is the same with everything. you need to build from scratch, that is all i will say. and anybody with experience will back this.

so unless you have really good tech knowledge, building knowledge, computer knowledge, and great connections, please stay away. i know many people who have lost way more than 10k trying to get successful skimmers running. but i know many who are rolling in $$ at same time.

but remember, there are 1,000,000 different ways to make money in this biz, do what interests you. its about being free and making your own dreams come true and getting money 100% on your own. i know many people rich from skimming, some rich from counterfeits, some rich from dumps. i know many poor people doing the same things though.

its not about what you choose to do, its about how good you are at working in this biz which will determine how much you make. there is nothing that makes more money than something else, its about how good you are at doing it.

Real shit !!!

Navaro

Carder
Reaction score
register in forum and show pictures i have 10k$