10K to invest what would you do.

mrfee50

Reaction score
I have ten grand im looking to invest in some kind of operation. online carding is too time consuming with not enough reward. i was thinking about an atm skimmer. But im open to other ideas and need some suggestions. thanks for your help. Might also be willing to pay someone to help teach me how to turn this 10k into a lot more.

dezz

Reaction score
Might also be willing to pay someone to help teach me how to turn this 10k into a lot more.

part that attract rippers...such as " i hav something for you, we can make 170k per month" etc.

be careful nt to be rip frm this thread...

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
10k hmmm u should get a hotdog stand and sell hotdog wearing a swim suit,make sure their Nathan's hotdog jajaja nah let me stop y don't u get an ATM skimmer herd there's ALOT of money in that but u gotta kno what u are doing

mudi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Proof of funds or you don't have it :p

buls

Professional
Reaction score
Depends on your skills and how much risk you wanna take, my advice to make some money is buy some hardware to get your own D+P and you gooing to make some decent money cashing it.

mrfee50

Reaction score
Proof of funds or you don't have it :p

gYcZC.jpg

Reactions: buls

buls

+1 for the money lol

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Lol u actually post a pic with money, u so cool bro. thats l33t.

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I have one tip for you:
keep getting money and taking pics from it... When you have enough to can't take pics because is too much, you are good to go!
Save your cents for yourself... Believe-me, you are in cents yet.

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score
atm skimmer is the call . I can teach u and share my knowledge on this and i have some stuff like drawings / eletronic documentations . ICQ : 682549123

PS . I dont want your money .I can help you and indeed i except the same in return when i need some help .

Last edited:

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
TS funn, you just show money that you will lose, soooon much rippers will come to your icq, pm, and so on. Also if you have not any knowledges you will lost this money. Look for example if you will invest it to botnet, you will lose it, becuase you don't know how administrate it. IF you will invest to skimmer, I gues you will also lose it or been busted. Even billioners invest there money, only on theme, where they know much. It's my opinion (sorry for english)

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Buy a base of dumps, sell/cashout. Double your cash

That's a terrible idea, considering the fact that dumps field is very bad at the moment, dumps full of region block, noob carders fucking the cards up and crying for replacement etc. Not a good idea.

Reaction score
That's a terrible idea, considering the fact that dumps field is very bad at the moment, dumps full of region block, noob carders fucking the cards up and crying for replacement etc. Not a good idea.

Ah, Very good point. I dont know his prior knowledge in the game, but yeah i change my mind. Agreed + rep

knifewash3r

Carder
Reaction score
you just attracting rippers, use your brain...

boaboss

Reaction score
Continue doing what you did to get the $10K... If whatever you did got you $10K, I'm sure if you put more effort and time into it, you'll make more... This game ain't worth investing that much if u don't know shit about what you're doing..

Goodluck

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
skimming is not for everyone, you need to be very smart, have alot of money, have good connections, and good knowledge on the subject which is always changing and NEVER public. but that is the same with everything. you need to build from scratch, that is all i will say. and anybody with experience will back this.

so unless you have really good tech knowledge, building knowledge, computer knowledge, and great connections, please stay away. i know many people who have lost way more than 10k trying to get successful skimmers running. but i know many who are rolling in $$ at same time.

but remember, there are 1,000,000 different ways to make money in this biz, do what interests you. its about being free and making your own dreams come true and getting money 100% on your own. i know many people rich from skimming, some rich from counterfeits, some rich from dumps. i know many poor people doing the same things though.

its not about what you choose to do, its about how good you are at working in this biz which will determine how much you make. there is nothing that makes more money than something else, its about how good you are at doing it.

Last edited: