101 in EU

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Hello guys, does anyone knows if 101 dumps on a non chip plastic works in an chip country like EU where they have CHIP card and the POS terminals have both chip insert and a megnetic swiper? When i swipe do i need to input a PIN or do they just need à signature?

Cheers!

/lolaern

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
do proper survey before you enter shop to know what kind of pos they have

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
do proper survey before you enter shop to know what kind of pos they have

Okey so if its a POS with both chip insert and à swiper it doesnt work or is it just that on some POS terminal it works and other it doesnt?
I know that some electronics stores got "ingenico ipp350" and others got hypercoms if you guys knows anything about these two, would really appreaciate any help i can get.

/lolaern

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
Okey so if its a POS with both chip insert and à swiper it doesnt work or is it just that on some POS terminal it works and other it doesnt?
I know that some electronics stores got "ingenico ipp350" and others got hypercoms if you guys knows anything about these two, would really appreaciate any help i can get.

/lolaern

only if it's 201 will the pos read chip and stripe, 101 is reading magstripe only, since the pos knows the card doesn't have a chip.
Also in Eu there are many travellers so it's very unlikely that a store would have a pos only for 201 tracks, note im referring to pos for creditcards, not bank cards only