101 / 201 +90%

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
He is a ripper very bad dumps and quality. He ripped evevrybody and now he comes back whit same old shit. poor guy

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
www.virginwork.cc

fucker maximice me and a few more will ban u forever for this forum fuking ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 PM ----------

UPDATE IN SHOP USA / EU / WORLD SUPPER FRESHH TRK 1+2

www.virginwork.cc

for now all the time fresh bases eu world ;) all weeks not to much pcs both all the time fresh

Last edited:

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
ok

i dont know about his past,but his present with me has been pretty good ,not bad good communication and biz/sig dumps been a+++.

james woods

Carder
Reaction score
sent lr 500 for dumps he tell me to hold on im still waitin it been 12 hrs and im still waitin ?????????????????????????????????

hartmarka

Reaction score
sorry base down bro u will ghet ur order asap with good bonus

may

Carder
Reaction score
This guy is no ripper, there might be hiccups in his operation but not a ripper. i bought so many times from him in recent past and i av a good success story,though there are times that seems not too pretty but overall analysis is that he is good. This afternoon i saw in his shop just 1 piece of my bin which i bought and it worked big amt so i highly recommend him if u know what u want and ready to invest good money to get good returns hartmarka is the man.

chinaqiang

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u are my best sellers . very fresh A+++++ haha
but u all is usa dumps. i need Third World Countries (China, Brazil, Japan , Arab, Hungary, India, Africa countries, Latin-America countries ), 101 code and 36xxxx dinners

Last edited:

daum

Carder
Reaction score
I use his stuff a grade aaaa And I didn't even finish what I brought thanks bro keep up the good work

chinaqiang

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
but he very busy , I Very difficult find good seller .

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
not good

as soon as i had 2 out of 3 bad pcs the true person came out didnt want to replace 2 dumps ,so be careful with this dude.I gave him props previously but true character came out after 1 bad order.yes i only bought 3 pcs ,but service is service.

noorjabu

RIPPER
Reaction score
HEY I SENT YOU MONEY IN SHOP,NO MONEY IN MY ACC AND I TOLD YOU IN ICQ YOU NEVER RESPONDED,PLS IF NO ORDER KINDLY REFUND MY CASH BACK ASAP,NOORJABU IS MY ID USER

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Hey bro hakeemthedream here can I get that new icq and I sent u funds to b loaded to my account

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Still no answer yet in icq still waiting on him to fund account it's been 24hrs

cbdb

Carder
Reaction score
good seller
buy all work . good balance. thank hartmarka ! keep...............

Helius777

Carder
Reaction score
Very good vendor, good valid rate, nice communication, amaizing binlist +++++++ !!!!!

hartmarka

Reaction score
NEW SHOP LINK -- EU / USA / WORLD FRESH --- CHK ME !!!!

the new shop are for my regulars buyers and for my users in shop with activation !! registry cloused

if u want user in shop 500$ minim :)

big EU / USA WORLD UPDATE COME ;) super fresh :cool:

the best prices now in shop for EU / USA / world Hurry up