101 / 201 +90%

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
Buy some BRA stuff from this guy and works great for me, some pcs goes for high ammounts and multiples swipes. Definitely buy again. Recommend this guy..

nemesisx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thaks hartmarka.number one vendor hartmarka.good vendor.verry thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:08 PM ----------

number one vendor here.% 100 approvall stuff hartmarka.thanks hartmarka.hartmarka serious and honest vendor.THANKS HARTMARKA.Happy Def.

dome

Reaction score
Anybody can say anything about this seller? i think gold_man is good for talk TRUE about all NEW seller around? I CANT understand how come his getting A+++ post? when i ask him different bin and he gave 1 pcs bin that i never ask for (free) and is NOT work and still want me to buy from him?

*Please anybody here try his service to continue with him?

Last edited:

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
wow wow wow what shit of post are this ...hey lisent if i send u 1 pcs fre its becauz im good guy ok delet this shit and go to buy for gold_man not for me.

for now nathing free i want to help and i help for nathing , onlii shit animals in this jungle;)

hartmarka

Reaction score
usa sold in shop!!! aviable -brazil mexic malaysia

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:15 PM ----------

IN SHOP http://virginwork.cc AVIABLE / CYPRUS/BRAZIL/MALAYSIA/IZRAEL/MEXIC..ETC WITH THE BEST PRICES

ALL 40$ FRESH
REPLECEMENT ONLII --CARD NR ERROR --

Last edited:

hartmarka

Reaction score
FRESH BASE WITH THE BEST PRICES 101 / 201 ALL FOR 30$ 40$ 50$ MORE THAT 15 COUNTRYS DIFERENT .. http://virginwork.cc

the registry will be open onlii for 40 users more after clouse !! in this shop i need onlii regulars buyer, i will make update usa world evry week all the time fresh :) nathing more..
enjoy the best price with instant service 24h

Last edited:

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
That's great register now bro for sure....

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
100% approval rate with me so far

Its true i have had 100% approval rate with this vendor on an accident first of all because there were no USA dumps online store so i got sum other stuff and they all worked! Not high amounts but sufficient to be content especially on an accident :) I will try sum more and keep u guys updated!

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
ITS SUM REAL SHIT

4 of 5 approved but 1 wont stop going :) and i havent tried the bonus ! Cant tell u exactly what worked for me but it wasnt the BRA 101 cuz that was the 1 that was declined! Once THANKS

hartmarka

Reaction score
all dumps are fresh supper freshh and the best prices

the best prices!! instant service!! online 24h!! and the best dumps onlii here: http://virginwork.cc/ http://virginwork.cc/

Belarus
Brazil
Chile
NZ
Mexico
Izrael
Usa
France
Malaysia
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Italy
Singapore
South Africa
..etc..

Last edited:

james woods

Carder
Reaction score
bought 2 didnt work spoke to him easily replaced great communication A++++++++++++++++ service

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
What The Fuck ? In A Good Way

This fu***ing eu just wont stop 3 days now and counting! Real shit

habiba

RIPPER
Reaction score
i bought 1 newzeland
and was decline
i contact him and he replace me
and guess wat :D