101 / 201 +90%

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
i myself and my friends are happy with ur good stuffs always,, we are very grateful mr boss...the last order are still doing well till now,,,been using 1dumps or 5days now,,thank u very much for the good work bro..keep it up...guys here is our man...he is back with 100% approver

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
Hi Mate... i PM Hartmarka for his ICQ but still have not got any replied from him on Forum.. but a guy contact me by same name hartmarka with this ICQ:620217591 and i asked him to send me a PM on Forum but he denied... I am not sure either its real hartmarka or any ripper.... But if he is not real vendor then BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrap

Reaction score
Hello hartmarka, I've been waitingon you for my refunds can you please do them for me ASAP.

Thanks

scrap

Reaction score
Hello hartmarka, your site admin has not responded to my ticket /my refund request (I placed about 48hrs ago)... Please get back to me ASAP. This delay is slowing down my $ bro.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
amex i got last nite was great... ordered more and waiting for delivery so that i can continue winning .. great to hav something working bro...

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
order 500 pcz hope this vender got good stuff

azania

Professional
Reaction score
this Vendor is gradually restoring the Dignity of this game,, anybody who wana make money should PayPal and deal with him or u continue with all these fake arse legit rippers who parade themselves as vendors....

Highly recommended...

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
UPDATEEEE WORLD USA 201 101 BIG !!

www.bestdance.cc UPDATE WORLD USA FRESH 101 \ 201 AMAIZING BINS AVIABLE SUPPER SUPPER FRESH

www.bestdance.cc UPDATE !!!!!! WORLD \USA 201 \ 101

Icq 623216013 UPDATE !!!!! BIG BIN\LIST AVIABLE WORLD AND USA TRK 1+2

ALL BUYERS WELCOME IM ONLINE IN ICQ FOR ANY PROBLEM

IF U WANT TO MAKE UR MONEY ITS THE TIME

WWW.BESTDANCE.CC BASES & PRICES

Base > World Fresh 101 /201 Approval 90% Fresh

EU 101 ALL TIPES 100$ MOST OF THEM GOLD UP

EU 201 CLASIC & STANDARD >60$ /GOLD & PLATINUM >80 / INFINITE&CORPORATE &BUSSINESS >90$

AMEX ALL 50$

Base > Usa Fresh 101 / Approval 100% Fresh

CLASIC & STANDARD >10$ /GOLD & PLATINUM >15$-20$ / INFINITE&CORPORATE &BUSSINESS.. >30$

Base > world Amaizing Approval 80%

ALL TIPES 15$ IZRAEL AND MORE ONLY 15$ GOOD APPROVAL

SO IF YOU WANT TO WORK YOU HAVE WHAT TO WORK NOW. GOOD PRICES GOOD STAF GOOD APPROVAL

A LOT OF BUYERS KNOW ME SO LETS WORK

www.bestdance.cc

623216013 ONLINE

Last edited:

scrap

Reaction score
hartmarka, I was just curious... I see that you had time to do your updates... When do you plan ondoing theshop refunds? I have been patiently waiting on you for over 2 weeks. I did not go to the blacklist section because I did not believe that it was necessary.... Please contact measap so that wemay resolve this issue...

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
Still no reply to the tkt i made in his shop, since 2 days... still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smarts

Reaction score
Still no reply to the tkt i made in his shop, since 2 days... still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me. you buy on his site and after one second it will say you run out of time to check.. WTF

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. you buy on his site and after one second it will say you run out of time to check.. WTF

Sir plz respond to the tkt i made in shop.. waiting for last 4 to 5 days!!!!