101 / 201 +90%

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
he giveme money back and somes free dumps and went ok euro201.. maybe its back.. and not is ripper

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
UPDATE

UPDATE !!! CHECK IN SHOP

USA / EU / ASIA / LATINS... 101 AVIABLE

CHECK BASES IN SHOP FRESH BEST PRICES

101 BEST BINS !!! CHINA/ PAKISTAN /INDONESIA /TURKEY....
201 FR/ CA FRESH FRANCE / CANADA
MIX 60-70% GOOD USA GOOD BINS AVIABLE A LOT SIGNATURE..

DONT LOST THIS
SHOP 24H : http://virginwork.cc
ICQ 24H : 620217591

REPLECEMENT ONLIII

CARD.NR ERROR / HOLD CALL 24H

Last edited:

kok0

Carder
Reaction score
Noone buy from hartmarka!!! he is a big ripper!!! i made 8 brazil order all decline, and 5 eu declined from 2 weeks ago and till now he dont replace.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
bro come to icq we have problem with testing order. that all we will say

pacman!

Reaction score
bought 1 China dumps 101 for 100$...when i tried to check it in site after 2 min I received msg "30 min has passed, u cannot check it"...in store I received Hold-Call...ask for refund no answer till now

hartmarka

Reaction score
[QUOTE=kok0 i know u? becauz u dont contact me....
and pac man if u buy 1 pcs and are hold call what ' ? i make replecement im in the icq!!!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
bad shit buy 5 pcz 100$ each but truly very bad and also i had balance in shop but he say he delete my account i got msg on his dumps service not allowed he refuse to replace cuz he day replace on hold-call and invalid over all this is a reseller and bad reseller i have proof he is a reseller check what he say me

hartmarka 12/20/2011 7:13 PM

hey i ghet ripped more that 7k

and yesterday i pay 15 for this base

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:12 AM ----------

he is a reseller thats why his stuff bad cuz no one know how many vendors sell this base

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
got replacement, bought for 700usd. got 200usd replacement and was forwarded to buy hes eu101 that cost 30-40usd each, im gonna try these and get back with results. also i had the same issue as pacman, i bought and when i tried to check after 1 min it said 30mins already has passed.

sasa1

RIPPER
Reaction score
hartmarka is a big ripper and he also dont give replace to me of hold call and invalid
he dont hv any gud stuff so pls be aware poeple he has nothing gud
if any one need proof i can give u prof dat he is a ripper
so pls administrator give him ripper stataus y u did not give yet?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:28 AM ----------

i bought from him and his shop more than 40 pcs of euro 101 and 201 bt he did not give replace to me he always say hi when he come online then i tell him abt repalce he dont reply he had fucking bulshit and nothing else
and its true

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
hartmarka is a big ripper and he also dont give replace to me of hold call and invalid
he dont hv any gud stuff so pls be aware poeple he has nothing gud
if any one need proof i can give u prof dat he is a ripper
so pls administrator give him ripper stataus y u did not give yet?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:28 AM ----------

i bought from him and his shop more than 40 pcs of euro 101 and 201 bt he did not give replace to me he always say hi when he come online then i tell him abt repalce he dont reply he had fucking bulshit and nothing else
and its true
this is sad

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wow.. boss u really worry and dont wanna mkae buss whit this guy

hartmarka

Reaction score
Merry christmas all carders

IM NOT RIPPER STOP POSTING SHIT SASA1 WHAT ITS UR ICQ ? MONDAY I WILL BE ONLINE CONTACT ME

stuff1

bad stuff

kok0

Carder
Reaction score
Hartmarka deserve a rippers status,i bought big order and he didnt replace one for me i have been waiting for 3 weeks already.i have proof for all this.

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
the replacement got is shit 6 euro 101 0/6 decline. hartmaka owes me 700usd. hes products does not live up to the standard.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hartmarka deserve a rippers status,i bought big order and he didnt replace one for me i have been waiting for 3 weeks already.i have proof for all this.

this is a reseller he scam peoples with new ripping style he want to live with us with his bad and expensive stuff plz peoples i start with -1 and request to honest carder give him -1 reputation to save carding world

Ninja

Reaction score
Im starting to get bored about all this useless moaning.
Cant you all understand what its just FLOOD. nothin' much.
Noone care about ur words unless u have proove.
So please read next text.
I wrote it in ALMOST EVERY vendor topic:

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH any. I repeat - ANY vendor remember 3 easy steps:
1. Read rules of posting to blacklist
2. Flowing them, make a topic in blacklist section
3. DO NOT FLOOD. Because flooding without proove and facts - just bunch of useless moaning text. and Ill NEVER pay attention to this. I need FACTS to judge. And ITS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE to combine them and put to separate blacklists.

This way ull make our community better and brighter and we'll get rid of bad vendors.
Because we're working here for you.
Thank you for understanding.

Reactions: Rome0

Rome0

CHUCK approved )