1 HAND-DUMPS WORLD - USA - EU - CANADA -AUSTRALIA ..101/201

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
How do you know that? Please show proof!! He might just being safe!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
@aneka complaining and bootlicking at the same time.... be a man and say it as it is..

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
who are u?

@aneka complaining and bootlicking at the same time.... be a man and say it as it is..

don't u know how to read again buti? i had a very wonderful order from him last week..and this week order from the shop was bad,,so what do u want me to say? call him ripper,theft,,harm rubbers, u cant get it all right all the time,,we should appreciate this ppl work sometimes,,every time we complaining about nick base went dead,,now same nick is no more,,hope u happy? when is good is good and when is bad we should understand that its bad,,not to give the vendor bad thread

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
If vender dumps are not Ok again and in mess, who are we going to report him to as he his going AWOL and far away from forum. Will he be in his best to answer all tickets in shop?... its quite a bit of reasoning

shop has gone bust... carders stay away from there... it seems this guy just offloaded all his fucked up and dead shit in the shop and disappeared.... anybody buying there buy at your own risk..

Last edited:

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
This vendor work is worth dog shit!!!! Beware!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:17 PM ----------

he does not replace

mr lucky

Carder
Reaction score
This vendor work is worth dog shit!!!! Beware!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:17 PM ----------

he does not replace
his stuff not good or what

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Mr.Lucky, not for me. Two orders 200pcs got. Lost 1k bro. Explain and he said he will be gone off forum and don't care. said he don't sell bad work. But yes, he sold me bad work 200pcs bro, all bad, replaced 150pcs and again all bad. If you buy 200pcs I always got my money from other vendors I picked, but this guy, NOT! So, I am not happy with him. And bros, these are for sure bins, no blocks or anything, ALL DEAD DUMPS. That to me is a reseller trying to maximize his/her profit or just out right screwing me.

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Mr.Lucky, not for me. Two orders 200pcs got. Lost 1k bro. Explain and he said he will be gone off forum and don't care. said he don't sell bad work. But yes, he sold me bad work 200pcs bro, all bad, replaced 150pcs and again all bad. If you buy 200pcs I always got my money from other vendors I picked, but this guy, NOT! So, I am not happy with him. And bros, these are for sure bins, no blocks or anything, ALL DEAD DUMPS. That to me is a reseller trying to maximize his/her profit or just out right screwing me.

Appreciate ur feed bro cause few people keep changing what they post,this seller is always bogged by controversies never found him legit from the beginning..........

xmax1009

Reaction score
hi bro add me ,i had sent to a msg frm icq my icq id 627950784( xmax10009)

needvoucher

Reaction score
im sorry to say that i wouldnt bother ordering, I had a great run on update but paid for another 700 for more dumps and got credit in his store and alot of dumps are bad now